Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

STRIPE plugin / Multiple accounts / Membership Pro

• Yehuda Benchimol
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #123305 by Yehuda Benchimol
STRIPE plugin / Multiple accounts / Membership Pro was created by Yehuda Benchimol
Hi again,

Sorry for my English.

I'm using the Stripe Plugin for payment by new users (Doctors) on my website.

Once suscribed and paid, I open à new page on my website for every user (Doctor). In each page I have a Paypal button which I would like to replace by a personnalised Stripe payment plugin (each user have a different bank account) than patients could pay their Doctors online.

Tuan, you told me I could clone/copy Stripe plugin. How to proceed ?

For the moment I have about 10 users (Doctors). I hope to increase and may be have in a few weeks some dozens or hundreds of users (Doctors).
I'm not a professionnal Webmaster but an "amateur" one.

Thanks a lot from Paris, France.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 month ago #123312 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic STRIPE plugin / Multiple accounts / Membership Pro
Hi France

In that case, it's not possible to copy/clone the payment plugin. The only way is customizing the extension and payment plugin to allow you:

- Enter Payment Plugin parameters for each plan under the plan setting
- Modify the payment plugin to support that

This will cost you 40$ for the modification. Please think about it and let us know if you want to go with this modification

Tuan

More
4 years 11 months ago #125187 by MAH
Hi I am also in need of this. I was using Paypal standard, but with several of my teachers asking for Stripe, need to enable this option. Is the total cost $29.99 for Stripe plugin +$40 for modification or I need to pay $40 for this extension.

Regards,
Jay

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 11 months ago #125188 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic STRIPE plugin / Multiple accounts / Membership Pro
Hello Jay

It will cost you 64.99$ (24.99$ for payment plugin and 40$ for the modification)

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 years 11 months ago #125189 by MAH
Tuan,

Thanks. Once I discuss and conclude that is ok, do I send a private message out to you?

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #125222 by MAH
Tuan,

One more question. When compared to WP paid Membership Pro and Payplans, I noticed if we need to set a Subscription start date, there is no option there.I have some customers who want to pay for classes ahead ( in summer for Fall classes) but don't want recurring payment to take place until after the first month from start date is complete . Can this be customized along with Stripe request above. I am referring to the feature as in this link:
www.paidmembershipspro.com/add-ons/subscription-delays/

Your extension is very good in so many different ways and with the 2 modifications that I have requested it will be perfect for my use case for Art classes.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by MAH. Reason: Typo: had to edit twice because getting confused with so many of these with same names. Also added some additonal info.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 11 months ago #125227 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

It will be possible to do that customization. However, I need more time to think about it before giving you the price. I'm sure that we can customize it. Unfortunately, I guess this will cost you about 150$ for this extra customization. So please think about it carefully before making decision

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam