Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

EShop - Minimum order validation

• carlyweb
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #123879 by carlyweb
EShop - Minimum order validation was created by carlyweb
Hi, I want to set up EShop and my client has asked for some functionality in their brief, so I wanted to check if it was possible.

1. A minimum quantity required on the total order. Is it possible to perform this validation when the customer goes to checkout? The customer needs to have purchased a minimum of 10 items to be able to complete their order.

2. Security on each item. The customer has to be in a particular security group to be able to see the shop. Once in the shop, is it possible to only show a category or items for a specific security group? ie. The customer is in two security groups, one called "Active" giving them access to the shop, the second group needs to limits what they see once in the shop.

3. Limited selection of delivery addresses. I see there's the ability to do custom fields. Could I set a custom field with a dropdown select to show a list of addresses. I would want these to replace the standard delivery address fields. Can the built-in delivery address fields be disabled?

Thanks for your time and advice.
Carly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #123929 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop - Minimum order validation
Hello Carly,

Thank you for interesting our EShop Shopping Cart extension. Regarding your questions:

1. Yes, EShop has 2 global configuration options called Minimum Quantity and Minimum Total. If you enter value for them, then total quantity or total amount of products in the cart must reach that value before customer can checkout.

2. Yes, EShop has the feature to assign categories or products to specific customer group. When a category or product is assigned to a customer group, then only customers from that customer group can see / view category / product.

3. I am sorry but this is not supported now. It's rather strange if you only allow customers to select pre-define addresses as delivery address. The Delivery Address must be customer's address, it can not be the address that the shop give.

If you have any other question, don't hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: carlyweb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam