Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

EDOCMAN

• susana
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #125007 by susana
EDOCMAN was created by susana
Hello,
I'm very interested in getting edocman, but I wanted to make sure that it allows me to do what I want.

I need to create 72 users where each of them has access to their own files, and can upload or download them.
That is, each user needs a private area, having only one home page with some documents accessible to everyone.

Can I do this with edocman?
Thanks for the help.
Susana Caetano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #125008 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic EDOCMAN
Hi Susana,

Thank you for interested in Edocman, regarding to your question, we would like to answer: Edocman has feature to assign users as owner of documents. By this way, only assigned users can see their documents, different users can't see those documents.

Edocman is Joomla extension, so it inherits all features of Joomla like Users management, and as you know, Joomla doesn't limit number of users in system. You can create many users and use them in Edocman system.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks
Dam

More
4 years 10 months ago #125014 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic EDOCMAN
Hi,
We don't have any trial versions for our extensions. But we offer 30 days money back guarantee. So you can go ahead to purchase Edocman extension. In case it doesn't work as your expected, we will refund money back to you.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam