Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

kilix quickstart with events booking pre installed.

• Elliot
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #125318 by Elliot
Hi,i just purchase kilix template and event booking extension. I installed both but i have no content and demo sample for the event booking part.
Can I get a quickstart package with event booking pre installed and the demo content as in the demo site of yours?

Please see it through asap if posible. Client is in a short time frame.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #125328 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic kilix quickstart with events booking pre installed.
Hello Elliot,

Thank you for purchasing our Kilix template and Event Booking extension. After you purchased Kilix template, you should get a notification email with the link to download the package kilix_joomla_template_unzip_first.zip. Let's download and unzip it, then you will see the quick start package named kilix_joomla_template_quickstart_v2.0.zip. This is the quickstart package that you need.

You can read about how to install and setup the quickstart package at kilixdocs.joomservices.com/template-inst...le-site-installation

If you need any other helps while using the template and extension, please go to our ticket system at www.joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html to submit ticket there so our support staff can help you.

Sincerely, JoomDonation Team.

• Elliot
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #125335 by Elliot
The link in the email takes me to the download page: www.joomdonation.com/my-downloads.html
I did download and installed the "kilix_joomla_template_quickstart_v2.0" and it does not have included the event booking extension. I had to install it after the quickstart and demo content is not there:
www.xtweaks.com/gympie/

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #125336 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic kilix quickstart with events booking pre installed.
Hello Elliot,

That's correct. The quickstart package of Kilix template does not include any of our paid extensions. You just need to install the quickstart package, after that, install the Event Booking and set it up on the site as the way that you want.

Sincerely, Giang

• Elliot
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #125587 by Elliot
I need to return template and booking extension. Is not working for me

Please refer asap

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #125619 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Elliot,

As I guided you on previous post:

1. You need to install the quickstart package of Kilix template first.

2. Then install the Events Booking extension and setup the menu items to link to Events Booking page.

You can also submit a new ticket to Kilix category so our support staff can help you with that.

Sincerely, Giang

• Elliot
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #125621 by Elliot
I do not want it. I want my money back.
Is not just that, the styling is messed up and the client saw it and created a problem. They do want the template or the extension.

• Elliot
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #125622 by Elliot

Fields are messed along with other issues. About one hour to configure, anther hour to load content and another hour to fixx css issues. They do not want to pay 3 hours extra.

So the extension and template are useless to me now.

Please send the money back
Attachments:

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #125623 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Elliot,

I hope you could contact with me via ticket system so we could check and resolve any style problem from our template.

But no problem. If you don't want to use Kilix template now, I will refund the money. So you still use our great Events Booking extension with another your template?

Sincerely, Giang

• Elliot
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #125624 by Elliot
Not for now. It does not sell at all, so for now i do not need it. Please refund both.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam