2 presale questions

• liviu23
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #6699 by liviu23
2 presale questions was created by liviu23
Hi,

I was looking at Documents Seller, and I have the following questions:

1. when I went through the buying process on your website (which I assume, uses Document Seller), I noticed that when redirected to the PayPal page, I don't have the option to pay directly with the credit card? Basically, it forces me to use an existing Paypal account, or create a new one. If I remember correctly, for other sites, I was able to pay using my visa, and skip the paypal login/account creation.

2milan.ca/bb.gif

1. Can the 'Order form' and 'Order form confirmation' pages be disabled? People will find it annoying to enter the info twice (once on the order form page, once on the paypal page).

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• liviu23
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #6753 by liviu23
Replied by liviu23 on topic Re: 2 presale questions
Anyone?

No offense, I like your products, but if it takes this long to answer a presale question....

More
13 years 3 months ago #6754 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: 2 presale questions
Hi

I am sorry for lately response . Really busy these days to get an extension updated to support Joomla 1.6 .

1. when I went through the buying process on your website (which I assume, uses Document Seller), I noticed that when redirected to the PayPal page, I don't have the option to pay directly with the credit card? Basically, it forces me to use an existing Paypal account, or create a new one. If I remember correctly, for other sites, I was able to pay using my visa, and skip the paypal login/account creation.

=> It is because my account cannot accept credit card payment. If your account accept credit card payment, there will be no problem with this. Customers can pay for your documents using existing paypal account or by credit card .

2. Can the 'Order form' and 'Order form confirmation' pages be disabled? People will find it annoying to enter the info twice (once on the order form page, once on the paypal page).

=> Yes, It can disable these page. The extension has a config option called Bypass order form. If you set this to Yes, customers won't have to enter these information. They can simply be redirected to Paypal, processing payment and get the purchased Documents. However, the limitation with this option is it is not available when the cart feature activated (users won't be able to purchase more than one file within one checkout) .

Hope my answers are clear to you .

Thanks,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam