Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

OS Property - Scheduling for Property Visits

• Kamalesh Dubey
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #131172 by Kamalesh Dubey
OS Property - Scheduling for Property Visits was created by Kamalesh Dubey
Hi

We would like to enable potential tenants/buyers to book a viewing session to view the property directly from the property page.

The way it is expected to work is that the customer looks up the availability based on a calendar date and time (which will be updated by the property owner/agent in accordance with their calendars) and books the property visit accordingly.

Is this possible with OS Calendar? The reason I ask is I think OS Calendar requires a check-in and check-out date and I am not sure if the user can select a time from a list of available timings/sessions.

Regards
Kamalesh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #131179 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OS Property - Scheduling for Property Visits
Hi Kamalesh,
Currently,OS Property doesn't have option to allow customers to book session to view property. It only has feature to allow customers to contact with owner of property and submit the viewing date, the request will be sent to owner of property directly.
Thanks
Dam

• Kamalesh Dubey
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #131201 by Kamalesh Dubey
Replied by Kamalesh Dubey on topic OS Property - Scheduling for Property Visits
Thanks Dam.

Is it possible for the owner of the property to respond to the viewing request either confirming or rejecting the request and for the requestor to be notified of this as well?

Also, can this messaging functionality be used for other types of messages as well, e.g. questions about the property?

Regards
Kamalesh.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam