Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Joomla 1.6

More
13 years 2 months ago #7174 by TOTKO
Replied by TOTKO on topic Re: Joomla 1.6
In the end I was having so many problems finding other 1.6 compatible extensions that I downgraded to 1.5.22. Thankfully I had no data so could.

Bought the current version and can only say wow! It works great.

Only thing I'm unsure about is how I use the {ebregister = 1} feature. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #7176 by thepiston
Replied by thepiston on topic Re: Joomla 1.6
more and more 1.6 extensions every day - track the list here: extensions.joomla.org/search?f=1&q=16native&sa.x=0&sa.y=0

More
13 years 2 months ago #7425 by thepiston
is there a new ETA on 1.6 version?

More
13 years 2 months ago #7506 by thepiston
FYI: was just informed by Tuan that 1.6 extensions will not be ready for 3 more weeks.

More
13 years 1 month ago #7698 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Joomla 1.6
Hi all

I think we will have Event Booking compatible with Joomla 1.6 sooner :) . I just completed converting the component to Joomla 1.6 and need help to test this conversion (add I still have to convert modules, plugins.... right now) . Please check this forum post joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...iew&catid=62&id=7697 to see more detail information about test account .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 1 month ago #8051 by edogg
Replied by edogg on topic Re: Joomla 1.6
Hello Mr. Tuan.

Do you have an estimate of when the Event Booking system will be ready for 1.6? I have a website waiting on it.

I love your work and look forward to using your products in all my upcoming projects (Joomla 1.6).

Eric

More
13 years 1 month ago #8254 by biglouie
Replied by biglouie on topic Re: Joomla 1.6
Just wanted to let you know that as soon as 1.6 compatible version is ready, I will purchase!

Louie

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #8336 by JCJ
Replied by JCJ on topic Re: Joomla 1.6
admin wrote:

Hi all

I think we will have Event Booking compatible with Joomla 1.6 sooner :) . I just completed converting the component to Joomla 1.6 and need help to test this conversion (add I still have to convert modules, plugins.... right now) . Please check this forum post joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...iew&catid=62&id=7697 to see more detail information about test account .

Thanks,

Tuan

Glad to see progress was/is being made. I have a project just waiting for this to be ready. I could use Joomla 1.5x I guess, but since it is a brand new site I was hoping to get everything started off on 1.6.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #8471 by edogg
Replied by edogg on topic Re: Joomla 1.6
Good day Tuan.

Just looking for a quick update on your progress with Event Booking for 1.6. Any News?

Blessings to you my friend.

Eric

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #8480 by biglouie
Replied by biglouie on topic Re: Joomla 1.6
I purchased the 1.5 version as I wanted to get started on my site. I never received the e-mail with the download. I will request a refund through PayPal. Please let us know when 1.6 version is available. Actually, I don't think I am the only one wondering where you are on the project........

Louie

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam