• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #96127 by Giang Dinh Truong
EShop 2.5.4 was released at 21 March, 2017 was created by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of EShop Shopping Cart extension, version 2.5.4. There are great improvements and a few of small bugs fixed to this version:

1. Create Table Layout of products list

Beside the default layout to display products as Grid/List, we decided to add a new Table Layout to display products list as a table, each product on a line with multiple information columns (Name, Image, Short Description, Category, Manufacturer, Price, Quantity box, Add to Cart, Add to Quote buttons).

You can turn any columns ON/OFF from the configuration of EShop. The Table Layout is also responsive so it works well on different mobile devices.

2. Notification Email Improvements

- Add Review Notification email: Send the notification email to admin when someone writes review for product.

- Add the separate notification email options for Admin, Manufacturers, Shoppers when there is a new order/quote/etc on the store. So you can turn any notification email options independently as you want.

3. Exports Function Improvements

- Add Manufacturers export type to export all of manufacturers of store.

- Add Order Status filter and Order ID from/to filter options to export Orders type.

- Add full of supported fields for all of export types.

- Fix a small bug when exporting data in multiple languages.

4. PayPal payment plugin validation bug fix

There were some validation conditions missed in EShop PayPal payment plugin, I add them to make the default EShop PayPal payment plugin to be secure and safe.

5. Other fixes/improvements

- Item Shipping: Add dependent Quantity option to calculate the shipping cost of items based on the quantity in the cart or not.

- Fix bug: Hide unpublished related products: the unpublished products must be hidden under Related Products tab.

- Fix bug: Show call for price for related products under Related tab.

- Fix bug: A fatal error when adding customer address from front end side.

- Fix bug: count number products of Manufacturer on Products Filter module.

- Fix issue with Product Tags module.

- Fix to PDF file name when Download PDF Product.

- Fix the Hebrew installation language package.

- Fix the issue with Authorize.net SIM payment plugin.

Please update EShop to the latest version to have these great improvements. Thanks for continue using EShop and our support services. We will continue working hard to make it better from time to time.

Sincerely, Giang
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Giang Dinh Truong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Troy Whatcott, Davide, Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #96135 by Stefan Hjalmarsson
Replied by Stefan Hjalmarsson on topic EShop 2.5.4 was released at 21 March, 2017
Hi

Great addon ! I have one question, somehow I can't find out where to turn on Table Layout, I can see the Table Layout config under "System - Layout", but where to activate the the Table Layout itself ?

Regards,
SH

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 week ago #96144 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop 2.5.4 was released at 21 March, 2017
Hello Stefan,

You must go to edit a category, then under Data tab, you will see the Category Layout option, you should choose Default Layout or Table Layout.

Sincerely, Giang

More
7 years 1 week ago #96147 by Jonathan Dagenais
Replied by Jonathan Dagenais on topic EShop 2.5.4 was released at 21 March, 2017
Hello,

After the update, the Notification emails are not sent to Customer and Admin.

I use the Paypal plugin, then when I click Return to merchant, it get me to the Complete page but the emails are not sent.

Do I have something else to do to make it work.

Thanks!

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 week ago #96148 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop 2.5.4 was released at 21 March, 2017
Hello Jonathan,

Sound like this is an outstanding issue. Please submit a new ticket to EShop category so I can help you to check.

Sincerely, Giang

More
7 years 1 week ago #96154 by Stefan Hjalmarsson
Replied by Stefan Hjalmarsson on topic EShop 2.5.4 was released at 21 March, 2017
Ok thanks, it's working now.

But it's not working with the "EShop Products Filter", is there a way to fix that ? Categories selected from the Products Filter is always displayed List/Grid

Regards,
SH

More
7 years 1 week ago #96176 by Troy Whatcott
Replied by Troy Whatcott on topic EShop 2.5.4 was released at 21 March, 2017
Does table layout work with Fashion Theme? I cannot seem to get it to work :(

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 week ago #96177 by Giang Dinh Truong

Stefan Hjalmarsson wrote: Ok thanks, it's working now.

But it's not working with the "EShop Products Filter", is there a way to fix that ? Categories selected from the Products Filter is always displayed List/Grid

Regards,
SH

Hello Stefan,

I will add this feature for layout of search results soon.

Sincerely, Giang

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 week ago #96178 by Giang Dinh Truong

Troy Whatcott wrote: Does table layout work with Fashion Theme? I cannot seem to get it to work :(

Hi Troy,

You are right, this is not supported for Fashion Theme now. We will update this theme to have this layout soon.

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: rhylos

More
7 years 4 hours ago - 7 years 3 hours ago #96517 by Davide
Replied by Davide on topic EShop 2.5.4 was released at 21 March, 2017
In com_eshop/helpers/html.php line 298, tags are missing and is missing a break! So ask question admin page show notify tags! The tag should be [PRODUCTS_LIST], so line 298 must be move 5 rows before, before customer_quote_email :)

I lost 2 questions from my clients because in my template I use wrong tags listed in the page, there is a way to recover text from previous questions or questions are not stored inside DB? I don't find past questions :(
Last edit: 7 years 3 hours ago by Davide.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong