The update of EShop does not have anything related to the Authorize.net payment plugin. As the message that you showed, I think that's the problem with your account. Can you please check to make sure that your account is still activated?
Today, I am happy to announce the next release of EShop Shopping Cart extension, version 3.0.3 with some new features / improvements:
1. Store Cart Data of logged in users for checkout later.
So from version 3.0.3, a logged in user after adding products to the cart, then the Cart Data will be stored into the database. If user don't want to checkout immediately, he can come back to the store and checkout later. His Cart Data is still there for the future login until he complete checkout.
To enable this feature, please go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Option tab, at "Store Cart" choose Yes and Save the Configuration.
From version 3.0.3, all of custom fields of products will be added to the compare view so shoppers can also compare custom fields of products easily when comparing between products.
3. Orders Export XML.
From version 3.0.3, admin's store has the ability to export orders to the XML file instead of only CSV file as before.
4. Only Free Shipping feature.
Many of store owners want to have the feature to disable all of other shipping options if the Free Shipping option is available. And this is ready from version 3.0.3.
To enable this feature, please go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Option tab, at "Only Free Shipping" choose Yes and Save the Configuration.
5. Add Billplz payment plugin for Malaysia.
Some of owners from Malaysia asked for this payment plugin and I decided to develop it for EShop (
6. Some other bug fixes / improvements.
- SEF Router bug fix for pagination.
- PayPal payment plugin bug fix (In some case, it does not work well if product has options). This is fixed.
- Quote layout improvement.
- Customers list improve to show the customer group name for each customer.
- Rich Snipets improvement to optimize the price display.
- Add Facebook share application ID configuration.
Thanks for using our EShop Shopping Cart extension and continue supporting our developments.
EDIT: i figured it out, the dwnload is in 'My Downloads' and the update instructions are in the general documentation. However, to help newbies, it would be useful to have these signposts in the announcement thread as this is where I came when the Joomla updater failed.
Last edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Peter Mee. Reason: failed image embed