• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #116267 by Giang Dinh Truong
EShop version 3.1.0 released was created by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear all,

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of EShop Shopping Cart extension, version 3.1.0 with some great improvements:

1. Layouts Improvement.

- Support overwrite for products list in Email Templates, Invoice Templates
- Support overwrite for download product PDF.

So from now on, all of Email Templates, Invoice Templates and Product PDF Template can be overwritten from the template. You can read more about how to overwrite layouts of EShop in the documentation at eshopdocs.joomservices.com/developer-gui...uts#customize-layout

- Add link to the manufacturer page from the product details page. So shopper can click on the link to go to manufacturer page to display list of its products.

2. Shipping Plugins Improvement.

- Add configure option to show free cost text for Free Shipping or not. This is applied to Free Shipping plugin.
- Add configure option to display shipping cost WITH / WITHOUT tax. This is applied to following shipping plugins:
+ AusPost - Postage Assesment Calculator Shipping
+ Flat Shipping
+ Flat Item Shipping
+ Item Shipping
+ Item Geo Zones Shipping
+ Postcode Shipping
+ Price Shipping
+ Quantity Shipping
+ UPS Shipping
+ Weight Shipping

3. Offline Payment Plugins Improvement.

Supports more specific messages for Offline 1 and Offline 2 payment plugins. So there are totally of 3 Offline payment plugins now and each of them has its own message content to send to shoppers.

If you use multiple offline payment options and want to have separate email content to sent to the shoppers, then this feature is really useful.

4. Download Product PDF Improvement.

Add product custom fields to the Download PDF Product so full of product information can be downloaded via PDF now.

5. SEO Improvement.

Support Alt Text for images of products, categories, manufacturers. So you can enter alt text for images and they will be used in the alt property of image when display image on the front-end side.

This is really useful for Search Engine when search images of your store.

6. Orders Manager Improvement.

Filter orders at the back-end side based on Shipping methods.

Thanks for using our EShop Shopping Cart extension and continue supporting our developments.

Sincerely, Giang from OS Solution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #116268 by Danijel Grozdek
Replied by Danijel Grozdek on topic EShop version 3.1.0 released
Thanks for the update!
However I'm still waiting for much needed feature which I asked for exactly 2 years ago ( www.joomdonation.com/forum/features-sugg...for-each-option.html )
"Dynamic SKU and quantity for each product option when selected".
I'm sure many other would welcome this feature aswell as its very confusing for my customers without it.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #116273 by Paul T
Replied by Paul T on topic EShop version 3.1.0 released
I just did a fresh install of 3.1.0 to test it and got this error message: (I xxx out my details)
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Table 'xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx.xxx_eshop_messagedetails' doesn't exist
Extension Install: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx.xxx_eshop_messagedetails' doesn't exist

It looks like the SQL command is wrong as it is assuming the table prefix will be jos:
INSERT INTO `jos_eshop_messagedetails` (`id`, `message_id`, `message_value`, `language`) VALUES
(31, 31, '\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n

I have a different prefix to jos_
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Paul T.

More
5 years 7 months ago #116443 by Davide
Replied by Davide on topic EShop version 3.1.0 released

Giang Dinh Truong wrote: 3. Offline Payment Plugins Improvement.

Supports more specific messages for Offline 1 and Offline 2 payment plugins. So there are totally of 3 Offline payment plugins now and each of them has its own message content to send to shoppers.

If you use multiple offline payment options and want to have separate email content to sent to the shoppers, then this feature is really useful.

I have 4 offline payment plugins, now if my customer choose the 4th, he received an english standard message instead of my customized text :(

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #116459 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop version 3.1.0 released

Danijel Grozdek wrote: Thanks for the update!
However I'm still waiting for much needed feature which I asked for exactly 2 years ago ( www.joomdonation.com/forum/features-sugg...for-each-option.html )
"Dynamic SKU and quantity for each product option when selected".
I'm sure many other would welcome this feature aswell as its very confusing for my customers without it.

Hello Danijel,

Actually, I thought about to implement this feature but seem it is impossible. What's happen if there are many option values are selected at the same time? In that case, what's SKU and quantity will be used?

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danijel Grozdek

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #116460 by Giang Dinh Truong

Paul T wrote: I just did a fresh install of 3.1.0 to test it and got this error message: (I xxx out my details)
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Table 'xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx.xxx_eshop_messagedetails' doesn't exist
Extension Install: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx.xxx_eshop_messagedetails' doesn't exist

It looks like the SQL command is wrong as it is assuming the table prefix will be jos:
INSERT INTO `jos_eshop_messagedetails` (`id`, `message_id`, `message_value`, `language`) VALUES
(31, 31, '\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n

I have a different prefix to jos_

Hello Paul T,

There was a small mistake in the package that I uploaded to the server. I figured it out and updated the correct package. Please download and install it again then the problem will be resolved.

Sincerely, Giang

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #116461 by Giang Dinh Truong

Davide wrote:

Giang Dinh Truong wrote: 3. Offline Payment Plugins Improvement.

I have 4 offline payment plugins, now if my customer choose the 4th, he received an english standard message instead of my customized text :(

Sound like you requires to have a new message for Ofline 3. Please following up the your ticket to get my supports.

Sincerely, Giang

More
5 years 7 months ago #116463 by Paul T
Replied by Paul T on topic EShop version 3.1.0 released
Excellent! that worked thanks.

• Nicholas Johnson
More
5 years 7 months ago #116476 by Nicholas Johnson
Replied by Nicholas Johnson on topic EShop version 3.1.0 released
Just use the database id's

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #116502 by Giang Dinh Truong

Paul T wrote: Excellent! that worked thanks.

No problem at all Paul T!

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong