Today, I am happy to announce the next release of EShop Shopping Cart extension, version 3.2.5 with some great improvements:
1. Add option to Enable Existing Address.
By default, when checkout, customer can choose the existing addresses which were entered for their previous orders. However, you can turn it off to require customer to enter new address for each time they checkout now.
2. Currency Convert API Update.
As you may knew, EShop is using free API service from
to update currency rates automatically. They require API Key to use now. It is also Free. If your store supports multiple currencies, then let's update it to 3.2.5 now.
3. Quantity Step Improvement.
EShop supports quantity step option which is used to increase / decrease quantity of product when customer click on +/- button. This is fully supported in all of views: products list, product details, cart and quote now.
4. Braintree payment plugin update.
There was a small issue with Braintree payment plugin and it was fixed in this new release.
5. Alert Captcha Improvement.
If you enable Captcha for some of EShop forms as Product Reviews form, Quote Forms, Register Account form or Checkout form while you didn't set it up Joomla Captcha properly, then the system will show a warning message to tell you about that.
6. Some other improvements / fixes:
- Small fix for product special price when it is set to 0.
- Small fix to login layout of checkout.
- Add global configuration for selecting AcyMailling lists. So if you use AcyMailling integration feature, you don't need to edit all of products to select AcyMailling lists for them. You can do that from the configuration of EShop now.
Thanks for using our EShop Shopping Cart extension and continue supporting our developments.
Last edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by Giang Dinh Truong.