All problems related to OSP Templates like: OSP Template, OSP Transparent, OSP Map, OSP Real Estate, OSP T3 Map and OSP Realty

Mobile view

• MelanieB
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #92052 by MelanieB
Mobile view was created by MelanieB
Hi,

I am just testing my site on mobile and have a couple of issues.

1. I have the OS Quick Search at the top of all my website pages which have 3 buttons Buy Sell Rent - The 3 buttons are too big so mess up the mobile view. Is there any way to make this search module responsive so the buttons shrink when viewing on smaller devices? If not, is there a way to disable this module on all mobile views?

2. I want my mobile menu to appear on the left for consistency with other parts of my site, is there a way to do this? At the moment off-canvas is set to right by default

3. I want to adapt the style of my off canvas menu i.e. add a background colour to the menu items etc. Where could I do this?

Any help would be most appreciated

Kind regards

Mel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #92150 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Mobile view
Hi Mel,
Your question isn't clear, so we can't answer you extractly. You can submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. We will check the problem for you
Thanks
Dam

• MelanieB
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 2 months ago #92508 by MelanieB
Replied by MelanieB on topic Mobile view
Hi Dam,

apologies for the delay.

The Quick Search Real Homes module does not appear to be responsive when being viewed on a mobile device (see image). The search box and search buttons are too big for the screen. The background image seems to shrink but the search box/buttons don't. Does that explain any better?

Secondly, the off-canvas menu currently sits on the right, I basically wondered if I could move it to the left.

Mel
Attachments:

More
7 years 2 months ago #92534 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Mobile view
Hi Mel,
The OS Property Quick search Real Homes doesn't work well on mobile. We will consider to find solution to implement it in future.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam