All problems related to OSP Templates like: OSP Template, OSP Transparent, OSP Map, OSP Real Estate, OSP T3 Map and OSP Realty

Extension Appearance

• Paul Chibuike
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #113813 by Paul Chibuike
Extension Appearance was created by Paul Chibuike
I purchased Osproperty because of the appearance i saw on its demo at osproperty.ext4joomla.com/ but after installing it on my site at realestate.chivalroussales.com/realestate the bad appearance obviously makes me feel like asking refund of my purchase money but am new here and want the appearance that attracted and triggered me into paying for this extension.

So, please help me out because if i don't get help, my next ticket might be based on money refund.

Thanks a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #113818 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Extension Appearance
Hi Paul,

First off all, thank you for purchasing our extension. Regarding to your problem, i am sorry for late response. But i would like to let you know that all tickets or questions from customers will be answered within 24 hours. You sent the first email about OS Property problem on 1:35 AM of my time, so i am not able to answer you. After reading your email, i think the problem is just setting up OS Property at front-end of your site. Of course, i can help you to do it.

To install OS Property, you can read this documentation: osproperty.ext4joomla.com/documentation/...roperty-installation

As you know, OS Property is Joomla extension, it works based on your Joomla site and your Joomla template, you just need to setup data at Back-end of OS Property and show the data at front-end based on menu layouts to extension or publishing modules of extension on specific positions of template.

As i checked on your site, you are using Pronostar template (Joomla core template), so if you show up data of OS Property at front-end of your, the layout will simpler than on OS Property demo site. On our demo site, we are using modified version of commercial template. It's not Joomla template, so it won't be the same like OS Property demo site, hope you understand the difference about Joomla template. But no problem, you can find suitable template on Internet. In my side, i can help you to setup some sample of OS Property at front-end through menu layouts and modules if you need. But currently, i am not able to access to your website, it seems your site prevents access from Vietnam.

Now, the Paypal transaction has been Escalated to a Claim, so you have 2 options

- Get money back
- Close the dispute and i will help you to setup sample data

I will wait for your response.

Thanks
Dam

More
5 years 10 months ago #113853 by Benoît Evrard
Replied by Benoît Evrard on topic Extension Appearance
Hello,

I was chocked when reading your post so I will answer a quick reply here because even though I'm not part of the component developer team, I can tell you that what you are writing is not right. Beside if you had pay thousand Euros to make a website, how do you want a component to change the total design of yours.

I'm a web designer and when I purshase an extension, I don't look at the design but at its functionalities.

Since the owner says you are using protostar, and I can see that it looks like it, I can help you as well since that is what I'm using.

Best.

Moderators: Mr. Dam