[New Plugin] Connect Your Membership Plans To Telegram Group or Channel

• Richard
  • Topic Author
  • I am a freelance web developer
More
2 weeks 12 hours ago - 1 week 5 days ago #166635 by Richard
Hey everyone, I just developed new plugin I'd like to share here for those interested.

PLUGIN DETAILS:
(a) Telegram Group Plugin:
This plugin enables you to link your Membership Pro plans to either a Telegram Group or Telegram Channel. And once a subscriber successfully subscribes to a Membership plan linked to a Telegram group/channel, a unique Telegram group/channel invite link will be automatically generated for the subscriber.

The unique invite link which is saved to a custom field can be displayed on the "Thank You/Success Page" page and can also be included in the email sent to subscriber. The subscriber can now use the unique invite link to join the specified Telegram group/channel.

And when the Membership Pro subscription expires without being renewed beforehand, the Telegram user that joined the specified Telegram group/channel using the unique invite link, will be kicked out (banned) from the Telegram group/channel and the invite link will become invalid.

If the subscriber eventually decides to renew her subscription after expiration, the linked Telegram user will be unbanned from the Telegram group/channel and the invite link will become valid once again. The subscriber can now use the given invite link to join the Telegram group/channel afresh.

(b) Telegram Invite Link Generator Plugin:
This is a supplementary plugin to the Telegram Group Plugin. This plugin is for those who already have a running membership website but wish to integrate the Telegram Group Plugin.

This plugin will scan your existing website for all active Membership Pro subscriptions linked to a membership plan connected to either a Telegram group or channel. It will then generate, store, and email unique Telegram invite links for all active subscriptions that matched the conditions.

The affected subscribers can now check their emails (or site subscription history) to retrieve the unique Telegram invite link which can be used to join the specified Telegram group/channel.
--
SEE DEMO: 
membershippro.ronscripts.com

KEY FEATURES:
  • Generates unique Telegram group/channel invite link to Membership Pro subscribers upon successful subscription.
  • Automatically kicks out connected Telegram user from Telegram Group/Channel once their Membership Pro subscription expires.
  • Can also generate and email Telegram group/channel invite links to already existing subscribers with active subscriptions linked to Telegram group/channel (This function is made possible by the supplementary Telegram Invite Link Generator Plugin).

SETUP GUIDE:
Telegram Group Plugin: Watch Video Here
Telegram Link Generator Plugin: Watch Video Here

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Visit Here:  bit.ly/jMembershipPlg
--

HAVE QUESTIONS?
Feel free to drop your question below or contact me privately using the contact detail on the download page above.
--
Last edit: 1 week 5 days ago by Richard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #166647 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Richard for developing the plugin and share the information back to the community

Regards,

Tuan

• Richard
  • Topic Author
  • I am a freelance web developer
More
1 week 6 days ago #166652 by Richard
@Tuan,

Thank you for the support. It's been wonderful working with the versatile Membership Pro extension so far.

Cheers!
Richard