• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #16398 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
EDocman version 1.1.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi All

Today, I just completed and released version 1.1.0 of EDocman extension. In this new release :

1. Added a search module which allows you to search for documents by keyword or category.

2. Added an indexer plugin which allows indexing content of PDF and word documents, make these content searchable via search functions (search module and search plugin).

3. Allowing you to delete the old thumbnail of document which you uploaded (in case you don't want to use thumbnail you uploaded and want to reset to use default icon) .

4. Added config options which allows you to choose to use default thumbnail of documents and categories or not using it.

5. Added config option which allows you to show file type and file size in table layout. See edocman.ext4joomla.com/index.php?option=...ble&id=20&Itemid=160 for a sample .

6. Added a config option which allows you to delete file associated the document.

7. Integrated with JComments allow users to post comment on document detail page.

8. Fixed some small bug and code clean up, also clean language file (deleted un-use language items).

If you want to use this latest version, please login to your account, access to My Downloads menu item (at the top of the site) to download latest version and install it to your site .

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hlbi, quan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #17792 by Dan
Replied by Dan on topic Re: EDocman version 1.1.0 released
Hi There, just download latest release, unzipped the zip file, and tried to install the com_edocmap.zip and it just errors with :
Unable to find install package

Im so interesting in getting usernames for downloads and would love to get it working, using joomla 2.5.6
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Dan.

More
11 years 2 months ago #25925 by pixpro
Replied by pixpro on topic Re: EDocman version 1.1.0 released
Hi, I just installed Edocman and it says that it is version 1.5.1 But the site still says 1.1.0.
Is there any info available like a Change log or update list?

I want to know when updates are available and what has been changed.

More
8 years 1 month ago #78217 by Ray Vakessa
Replied by Ray Vakessa on topic EDocman version 1.1.0 released
I need a version 1.1, I bought v1.7.4, installed on 2.5 over 1.1 and

there was error in installation plus all document links deleted,

I did raised a support ticket requesting v 1.1,

please give me a copy

Ta

Ray