1. Purchasing an extension
Purchasing an extension will buy you full access to the extension's latest version and updates and premium support for one year. By purchasing an extension, you agree that:
- All GPL extensions by JoomDonation.com are released as Open Source GNU GPL v2.0 license releases and as such there are no other limitations or in other ways conditions beyond those stated as per the GNU GPL v2.0 license.
- There is no warranty or in any other way any form of liability on the side of JoomDonation.
- JoomDonation reserves the right to offer discounts or permanent price changes at any moment, without prior notice.
After purchasing an extension, you can install and use it on unlimited websites / domains that you have. However, with each website / domain that you need our premium support, you must purchase a valid license of extension for it.
A year after the purchase of an extension, you can still use the extension without restrictions, forever. You can keep installing the latest version that you have downloaded from our website, on any website. But you will no longer be able to get extension updates or premium support unless you renew your subscription.
Although the number of downloads are not limited, an extension purchase eg. the account that purchased the extension, cannot be shared. Sharing or other methods which allow for multiple, simultaneous downloads (and thereby affect the performance of this web site) are strictly forbidden and may result in termination of the support and updates that came with your purchase.
2. Accept Payments
We currently accept payments with Debit, Credit Card via PayPal and PayPal account.
JoomDonation.com extensions are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our extensions.
We can guarantee that our extensions are always compatible with latest version of Joomla! However, we cannot guarantee that our extensions will function with all 3rd party Joomla! extensions as there is currently no certification process for such extensions.
Customers that purchased an extension, can login and request our support for a period of one year after the purchase, for the purchased extension(s). One year after the purchase of the extension, the right to request support expires, customers must re-purchase the extension to get updates and premium supports for next year.
We provide 24/7 support services through Forum, Support Tickets or Contact us via Email from Monday to Friday. Our support staffs also always reply during the weekend but it maybe a bit slower.
JoomDonation reserves the right to limit or cancel support in the following situations:
- Unreasonable behavior by the client; such as bad language, racism etc
- The client is not cooperative in providing additional details on the issues raised
- The client requires supports for the website while he does not have the valid license of the extension on that website
- The custom features which require to modify the extension to meet customer's requirements. In this case, we will consider to develop it as a custom work if it is possible to implement.
5. Refund policy
We have a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with one of our Joomla! extensions, for any reason, return it within 30 days and we will give you a full refund (excluding possible transaction costs)! So you can purchase and give all our extensions a try, if they do not fit your needs, just return them within 30 days!