Import Products in Current Customised Sort Order

• Vikki Bling
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #104466 by Vikki Bling
I am redeveloping my Joomla/Virtuemart website and wish to replace VM with EShop.
Currently in VM I have all products sorted by customised order (manually sorted by me).
My question is; can I import my products into EShop and keep the exact same customised sort order?
If so, please elaborate how I can do this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #104593 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Import Products in Current Customised Sort Order
Hello Vikki,

Thank you for interesting in our EShop Shopping Cart extension. EShop has already had the EShop Import Pro tool which allows you to import data from Excel file into EShop. EShop also has already had the Virtuemart migration tool to migrate Data form VM into EShop.

However, it does not support to move customised order in VM into EShop. If you want to have it, I will check and make it work for you as a custom work.

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vikki Bling

• Vikki Bling
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #104638 by Vikki Bling
Replied by Vikki Bling on topic Import Products in Current Customised Sort Order
Hi Giang
Thanks kindly for your reply and offer to help. I would love to take you up on your offer to customise Eshop to cater for my customised sort order. If you are able to do this for me I will most definitely convert from Virtuemart to Eshop for my new website.

Please let me know asap if you need any details from my end to carry out the custom work. Many thanks :)

Cheers
Vikki

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #104663 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Import Products in Current Customised Sort Order
Hello Vikki,

Can you please let me know more details about the customised sort order that you have done in VM? If it is simply change the ordering of products manually, then I can implement it with same that orders in EShop easily.

Sincerely, Giang

• Vikki Bling
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #104806 by Vikki Bling
Replied by Vikki Bling on topic Import Products in Current Customised Sort Order
Hi Giang
Correct! I manually changed the orders of products. Attached is a screen shot that illustrates how I did it.
Please confirm if there is a fee for the work you will need to do and how long you think it will take.

Thanks again :)
Attachments:

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #104894 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Vikki,

I see that and I can confirm that I can do that for you. Let's purchase EShop and EShop Import Pro tool, then I will implement that custom feature for you. My quote to do that is $30 USD / 1 day

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely, Giang

• Vikki Bling
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #105249 by Vikki Bling
Hi Giang
Thank you very much for liaising with my developer Rei(yo) on this matter. I became so confused I thought it would be better for him to explain the technical aspects of our sort ordering issue.
I have purchased Eshop as per your instructions. My receipt number: 82E47252W8276951T
Kindly let me know asap when you have the solution.

Many thanks :)

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #105281 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Vikki,

Yes, I have continuing to communicate with Reiyo to find the solution via ticket system.

Thank you!

Sincerely, Giang

• Vikki Bling
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #105335 by Vikki Bling
Hi Giang
Just a quick note to confirm that I have just made a US$60 payment to giangdinhtruong85@gmail.com as instructed by Reiyo.
The payment is from my personal Paypal account in the name of Vittoria Calabrese.
I hope to get the custom work completed asap.

Thanks again. :)

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #105344 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Vikki,

Yes, I received the money. Thank you for that.

Please tell Reiyo contact with me via ticket system to get supports.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong