Monthly Recurring Events on Days of the Week

• atirtanadi
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 9 months ago #10086 by atirtanadi
I think it is absolutely essential for this component to have the ability to create monthly recurring events on a "day of the week" basis, for example "second tuesday of the month." In the real world, in my experience, monthly events don't repeat on the 1st or 10th of the month (for example), but on days like the second tuesday.

I hope this is coming in a future release - keep up the good work!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #10361 by pjb1006
atirtanadi wrote:

I think it is absolutely essential for this component to have the ability to create monthly recurring events on a "day of the week" basis, for example "second tuesday of the month." In the real world, in my experience, monthly events don't repeat on the 1st or 10th of the month (for example), but on days like the second tuesday.

I hope this is coming in a future release - keep up the good work!

I agree! This is something I urgently need as nearly all my clients run events in this format and I'm currently having to input each occurance individually! The more clients I have the more time it's taking just to keep on top of scheduling, at this rate I'm gonna have to employ someone just to schedule events!

Otherwise this is a great component, I look forward to seeing what other improvements arrive in future releases.

Cheers!

More
12 years 6 months ago #11915 by MyWorld
Has this been implemented yet? I installed the component but not able to see that section - weird. But, this is what I would also need for what I'm doing.

More
12 years 6 months ago #12105 by mdesmit
I need this also !!

More
12 years 3 months ago #13459 by cmg
Has there been any progress on this feature? We installed this on a rather large site with many recurring events and our client is asking how they do this. For instance, they need monthly events on the third Thursday of each month.

For right now the best way seems to be set it up for every Thursday and then delete the ones they don't want or to set up each instance of an event separately. Very inconvenient.

I would think this to be a very essential feature.

More
12 years 3 months ago #13468 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Monthly Recurring Events on Days of the Week
Hi

Right now, this feature is still not available yet. I will spend time to work on it soon and will update this thread when it is done !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 2 months ago #13864 by jojosaint
Replied by jojosaint on topic Re: Monthly Recurring Events on Days of the Week
I'm looking forward to the recurring event feature as well. :)

More
12 years 2 months ago #14316 by angelamarienet
Replied by angelamarienet on topic Re: Monthly Recurring Events on Days of the Week
admin wrote:

Hi

Right now, this feature is still not available yet. I will spend time to work on it soon and will update this thread when it is done !

Regards,

Tuan

Subbing to this thread - needed here too. :)

More
11 years 3 months ago #24034 by Jake Atencio
Replied by Jake Atencio on topic Re: Monthly Recurring Events on Days of the Week
Just purchased and installed. Looks and works great so far.

I would also like to suggest that this feature be added. It looks like it's been awhile since the topic was last brought up. Any updates on progress?

More
11 years 3 months ago #24039 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Monthly Recurring Events on Days of the Week
At the moment, it is not possible yet. Will try to implement it in the near future. Please give us some time.

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc