french Language pack et EB_INVALID_EVENT error .

• theodoro
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4043 by theodoro
Hi

Help !

I have 2 questions ?

first : where can i get french language pack .

2°) After software ( E. Booking ) installation , i get this kind of error , you can see it on : ( EB_INVALID_EVENT-u.jpg ) , how can

i fix it .

Thanks .
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4045 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: french Language pack et EB_INVALID_EVENT error .
Hi

For French language file, we haven't had it for Events Booking yet . You can go to translation function of the extension to translate the text into your language . If it is possible, please send us the new language file (or you can upload it here) so that other users can use it .

Regarding the issues , could you please send me your site URL so that I can check it ?

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 8 months ago #4243 by olafsabatschus
Replied by olafsabatschus on topic Re: french Language pack et EB_INVALID_EVENT error .
Hi, I have the problem that if I try to translate to german, the system just jumps back to Joomla's Configuration panel. I'd like to (and need to) translate and bring the german language pack back here, if I get instructions how to do so manually or even better how to get this work in the admin panel of events booking...!

thanks for a timely reply! B)

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #4246 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: french Language pack et EB_INVALID_EVENT error .
Hi

This was a small bug in the previous released . Please login to your account, access to Your orders menu item to download the latest version and update to your site . After that, you can translate the extension into language from back-end .

Thanks ,

Tuan

PS : When you complete the translation, please get the file language/de-DE/de-DE.com_eventbooking.ini and share it on this forum :) .
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4251 by olafsabatschus
Replied by olafsabatschus on topic Re: french Language pack et EB_INVALID_EVENT error .
Thanks, Tuan

will do so, but realized, I can create a de-DE....ini file to translate all manually, and upload it to languages folders (I'm quite a newby to joomla and websites) and now it works well in german, anyway, except for the Umlaute ä,ü etc. - do you have an idea how to get the Umlaute to work, I guess I'll need to have utf-8 applied somewhere?

Thanks, Olaf

More
13 years 8 months ago #4252 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

I think you need to save the file in UTF-8 encoding. I usually use Notepad++ and simply open the file, access to Format -> UTF-8 without BOM and it is working fine .

You can send me the file so that I can have a try .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 8 months ago #4253 by olafsabatschus
thanks for this advice, I'll try that, also as I was using Notepad++, too!

More
13 years 8 months ago #4254 by olafsabatschus
..did the file arrive? I can't see it attached in the post...

More
13 years 8 months ago #4256 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

The file is not attached . Maybe you should email me at contact@joomdonation.com ?

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 8 months ago #4257 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
It is lunch time here now . I will talk to you when I come back :) .

Regards ,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc