• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #95477 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking version 2.14.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I released the next release of Events Booking, version 2.14.0. This version contains nice improvements and small bugs fixes as below:

1. Custom Fields improvements

- Added a new setting called Show On Registrants. If you set this to Yes, the data for that custom field will be displayed in a new column in Backend Registrants management screen.
- Added a new setting called Receive Confirmation Email. Sometime, beside the default email field which is entered on registration form, you want confirmation email to be sent to a different email, too. Now, if you need it, simply create a new Text custom field, set the setting above to Yes and the email entered into that field will receive a copy of registration email, too

2. Group Registration Improvements
- I added a new config option called Auto Populate Group Billing Data with two options From First Group Member and 1. From Last Group Member. You can set it to the option you want and when someone performing a group registration, the data from first or last member will be used to populate the billing form fields automatically (fields like organization, address... should be the same) and it will save time for registrant to complete registration
- The validation rule equals which is usually used to confirm email posabsolute.github.io/jQuery-Validation-Engine/#equalsfieldid now works with group members, too

3. Improve Offline Payment Plugins
Now, in case you use multiple offline payment plugins, each offline payment plugins can have it own thank you message, email message. It helps you give specific payment instructions for each type of offline payment

4. Implement Emails Log feature

We added a config option called Log Email Types with two options: New Registration Email and Reminder Emails. You can select to logs the email types you want (for monitoring purpose). These logs email can be viewed in Tools -> Email Logs menu

4. Compatible with Joomla 3.7.0

Joomla 3.7.0 is planned to release next month. During the testing, we found some incompatible issues between Events Booking and Joomla 3.7.0 such as Date Custom Field, Date Picket CSS, Showon option..... I fixed it all in this release and make Events Booking already compatible with Joomla 3.7.0

5. Support new Payment Plugin called Squareup squareup.com.com .

6. Some other minor improvements:
- Display user account next to each registration record, make it easier to access to the account if needed
- Add a config option to Only Allow Registrants to Download Certificate if they checked in
- Don't show Register (Group) button if there is less than 2 tickets left (Individual Registration will be used in this case)
- Allow using custom css file for backend
- Added Print feature to allow print registration complete and event details page (There is a config option called Show Print Buttons to allow turning it off if needed)
- Sending ICS file for Mass Mail

7. Some small bugs fixed :
- Fix Custom Field Assignment issue for All Except Selected Events
- Fix Coupon Assignment issue for All Except Selected Events
- Prevent Duplicate Registration issue with shopping cart
- Some language items are hardcoded or missing, thus could not be translated

Please update your site to this latest version to use these new nice improvements and bugs fixes

Thanks for continue using our product and support our development. We will continue working hard to improve it, make it better from time to time

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, Brian F

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago #95540 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 2.14.0 released
Update: Due to a bug in PayPal System from the last two days, sometime, they send IPN messages to wrong URL domain.com/index.php?option=com_eventbooking instead of to the URL we registered with them through the code domain.com/index.php?option=com_eventboo...ent_method=os_paypal , I decided to implement a fix for this and released version 2.14.1 to avoid the issue with registration in PayPal

Please update to this latest version if you are using PayPal

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, Matt Oldman

More
7 years 1 month ago #95638 by John David
Replied by John David on topic Events Booking version 2.14.0 released
Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to obtain the square up payment plugin without upgrading? Last time I updated I had some issues and was have not had the time to test this new version but cannot have the downtime if I need to restore my site. I am running Event Booking 2.11.2

Thank you
John

info@tkd-events.com

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago #95679 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
No John. You need to update to latest version if you want to use Squareup payment plugin (and this payment plugin doesn't come with Events Booking by default, it will cost you extra 20.68$ as other none core default payment plugins)

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 1 month ago #95722 by Philipp
Replied by Philipp on topic Events Booking version 2.14.0 released
Hi Tuan,

many thanks for this update! The many improvements with all thing email and the language stuff look like a winner to me...

Best, Philipp

More
7 years 1 month ago #95729 by OTWD
Replied by OTWD on topic Events Booking version 2.14.0 released
Hi Tuan does this version allow the module calendar to only show courses from certain categories?

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago #95790 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

No, it is not supported yet. Something for next release 2.14.2

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #95912 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Events Booking version 2.14.0 released
Hi Tuan

I just purchased Events Booking, I also need the squareup payment plugin, but I can't see it anywhere to purchase it. As far as I can see its not listed on the payment plugins page.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Mark.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago #95932 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Mark

Sorry, I was too busy and forgot to upload it. Just uploaded, you can go to www.joomdonation.com/payment-plugins/eve...payment-plugins.html to purchase it now

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark

More
7 years 1 month ago #96160 by yuli trisetiyono
Replied by yuli trisetiyono on topic Events Booking version 2.14.0 released
I purchased event booking and I tried to update event booking at my website but failed. There a warning "error connecting to server: 403". When I tried to do manually by go to download link, it didnt work.
What can I do