User registration integration :: message error

More
6 years 4 months ago #107494 by mar
Hello,

I activated the function "User registration integration". So, in the frontend I see the connection fields. When I connect, I see this error message:

Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in.

I do not see how to fix that. Have I forgotten something?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #107507 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User registration integration :: message error
Hello

From my experience, the issue might happens because you enable cache on your site. Could you please disable cache, and try again?

If the issue still not sorted, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to the page which we can see the error

We are going to check to see why it happens and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 4 months ago #107523 by mar
Hi,
I opened a ticket
thanks

More
6 years 4 months ago #107538 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User registration integration :: message error
Thanks. We are going to check and get it sorted ASAP, lately on Monday morning (it is Sunday morning here now). Please wait for us

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 3 months ago #108873 by daniel white
Replied by daniel white on topic User registration integration :: message error
Hi,

I have been having the same issues as mentioned here with regards to activating registration login, but when testing I get the same error message at login. The site has all cache disabled and I have cleared any new cache but the problem still happens, did you find a fix for this? As it would be a very useful feature to have.

Thanks

More
6 years 3 months ago #108894 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Daniel

For this, we will have to check it directly on the site to see what's causing the error and get it sorted

So please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to the page

We will try to check to see what's causing that issue and get it sorted

Tuan

More
6 years 3 months ago #108957 by daniel white
HI Tuan,

I'm sorry due to the nature and content of our website, I'm not able to give you full access to the account, is there anything you can think of that I can test, or is there anything you found out from the previous person who had this issue.

Thanks,

Dan.

More
6 years 3 months ago #108958 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Do you use Community Builder on your site?

More
6 years 3 months ago #108962 by daniel white
yes we do, could there be an issue with that or a plug in that is missing?

More
6 years 3 months ago #108963 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes. I remember Community Builder has a system plugin which can cause this error

Please go to Extensions-> Plugins, find that plugin (I don't remember exactly the name), click on it to edit

There will be a tab called Parse URLs (or something like that displayed). You can set the two parameters inside that tab to No, save the plugin

After that, check it again, the error should be sorted

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc