Acymailing plugin - remove from list when expired

• Rene Morissette
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #40150 by Rene Morissette
Acymailing plugin - remove from list when expired was created by Rene Morissette
Hi,

I'm using Acymailing plugin to subscribe users to 2 newsletter lists (General, Members) when they choose a plan. However, when their subscription is expired and they didn't renew, I would like to be able to remove them from one list (Members). Is it possible to do this?

The reason of this is that it's not easy to sort a list of user that didn't renew yet. The status is Expired but in the Members list, the same user can have an active and expired entry.

With the possibility to remove them automatically from an acymailing list, I can send them a notice that their subscription is expired and offer the chance to renew again.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #40172 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Acymailing plugin - remove from list when expired
Hi

At the moment, it is not possible to do that. We will be happy to integrate this feature into the plugin in the future for sure. However, if you are in rush, maybe you can consider hiring one of our dev for 2 hours of working (costs 30$) to add this feature into the plugin for you right away.

Tuan

More
9 years 9 months ago #48366 by Ingvald Fredriksen
Replied by Ingvald Fredriksen on topic Re: Acymailing plugin - remove from list when expired

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hi

At the moment, it is not possible to do that. We will be happy to integrate this feature into the plugin in the future for sure. However, if you are in rush, maybe you can consider hiring one of our dev for 2 hours of working (costs 30$) to add this feature into the plugin for you right away.

Tuan

Do you have any idea when it may be possible for you to integrate the ACY Mailing feature referred to in the original post?

More
8 years 10 months ago #65335 by innerwise
Hello everybody - any news on this feature? or ETA?

@Tuan Pham Ngoc: is the estimate with 2hours / $30 still up to date? could you write me an email to discuss it further?

More
8 years 10 months ago #65372 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Acymailing plugin - remove from list when expired
Hi

I forgot to work on this feature. I will try to implement it sometime next week. Please talk to me on Wednesday next week and we should have the plugin ready for you to use

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 10 months ago #65381 by innerwise
Awesome! Thank you!!

More
8 years 10 months ago #65397 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Acymailing plugin - remove from list when expired
Hi

I made modification to the plugin (without testing, too busy now, sorry). Please get this updated plugin here, upgrade it to your site.

Then test it and let us know the result

You should use this plugin with latest version of Membership Pro (2.0.x) - 2.0.3 for now. It won't work with old version of Membership Pro

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:

More
8 years 10 months ago #65427 by innerwise
Thanks Tuan, we still have to set everything up so it'll probably take a bit of time until I can give you a feedback - but I will certainly come back to it!

More
8 years 10 months ago #65457 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK. Just give us the feedback once you tested it !

Tuan

More
8 years 6 months ago #70666 by innerwise
Hi Tuan, I finally installed the component and tested the plugin, unfortunately there are no changes once I upload the plugin (see screenshot attached).
But I also can't find the plugin in the extension manager (see other screenshot), only the "original" acy plugin.

Did I do anything wrong? (just uploaded and installed the zip)
Attachments: