Why I can't see "Cancel subscription button" at "My Subscriptions tab"?

• Edward Shih
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #111476 by Edward Shih
Hello,

I met a problem when I tested the recurring subscription. I can not see the "Cancel subscription button" at the front end. You can check out the attachment for reference. Look forward to hearing form you.

Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #111488 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

What's the payment method you are using? You can only cancel a recurring subscription if you subscribed for a recurring subscription and paid for it using one of the payment plugin supports cancelling subscription through API: Stripe, Authorize.net, Mollie. If you are not using one of these payment plugins, then it is not possible to cancel it from frontend of your site

Regards,

Tuan

• Edward Shih
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #111620 by Edward Shih
Hi,

I use PayPal, so PayPal doesn't support the cancellation of a recurring subscription, right?

More
6 years 1 month ago #111622 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Edward

For PayPal, they don't have an API to allow cancelling recurring subscription from within your site, so to cancel it, you will need to login to your PayPal account, find the recurring subscription and cancel it

Otherwise, contact administrator of the site and ask him to cancel it

For more information, please see our documentation membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/subscr...curring-subscription

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edward Shih

• Edward Shih
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #111640 by Edward Shih

• Edward Shih
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #111641 by Edward Shih
Hi

I met a new problem. I registered a new account during the purchase. After I successfully signed up for the plan, I log out and next time when I log in, I found the account was denied. Why I can't log in? How to set it at the back end?
Attachments:

More
6 years 1 month ago #111646 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

That mean your haven't activated your account yet. If you don't want to activate the account manually, please go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, change settings as below:

1. Only create user account when membership active/approved: Set to Yes

2. Send activation email: Set to No

Also, go to Users -> Manage, click on Options button in the toolbar, set New User Account Activation parameter to Self

By doing that, when users subscribe for your plan and make payment, their user account will be created and activated automatically by the system, so they won't have to activate the account manually anymore

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edward Shih

• Edward Shih
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #111676 by Edward Shih
Hi

Thank you for that. I have another question, how do you customize the username field during the purchase? When enter the username, they should all be lowercase, but there is no reminder.

During the test, when I registered and entered capital, my account registration failed; but I still got the email about the plan confirmation. Actually, I can not login with the account. It's inconvenient.

Can you tell me where to change the default value of the username field? So I can change the message.

Thanks.
Attachments:

More
6 years 1 month ago #111689 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

1. Currently, we (and also Joomla), doesn't have a setting to allow control username, so I am afraid of it is not possible

2. About the account creation, I don't know why your account was not created. Maybe you can submit a support ticket sending us:

- Super admin account of your site
- Link to subscription form
- Tell us the username and password you tried to enter but account was not created

I will try to follow your instructions, check to see why account not created and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan