Joomla 3 to Joomla 4 - Plug-in Reactivation

• Mark Hayden
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163639 by Mark Hayden
Joomla 3 to Joomla 4 - Plug-in Reactivation was created by Mark Hayden
I was on the latest Membership Pro prior to upgrading to Jommla 4.4.2 from Ver 3.10
I had to disable a number of plug ins to upgrade to Ver 4.4.2. as recommended by Joomla Live update (Membership Pro Reminder, Update Subscriber Status & System - Membership Pro)
There has been no guidance if I should re-activate them. I am guessing I should ?
I do have some reports of some pages of data not displaying in the Membership Pro Dashboard. At the moment I am backing up the site so not able to dig deeper right now.
I did search the forum here but was not able to find anything that matched.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163640 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Joomla 3 to Joomla 4 - Plug-in Reactivation
Hi Mark

If you are using latest version of Membership Pro (version 3.5.0), you do not have to disable any plugins from Membership Pro during update. It is already compatible with Joomla 4

Regards,

Tuan

• Mark Hayden
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163641 by Mark Hayden
Replied by Mark Hayden on topic Joomla 3 to Joomla 4 - Plug-in Reactivation
I have activated the only plug in i could see.
Have an error message when I go to Configuration or Subscriptions.

An error has occurred.
500 behavior::modal not found.

• Mark Hayden
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163642 by Mark Hayden
This is what I see in Configuration and Subscriptions
Attachments:

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163643 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Usually, it causes by an incompatible editor-xtd plugin. Go to System -> Global Configuration, set Debug System config option to Yes

Then access to the page again. It should show the plugin causes that error. Disable the plugin would help solving the issue

Tuan

• Mark Hayden
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163644 by Mark Hayden
1 () JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:141
2 Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::_() JROOT/plugins/editors-xtd/rokgallery/rokgallery.php:40
3 plgButtonRokGallery->onDisplay() JROOT/libraries/src/Editor/Editor.php:236
4 Joomla\CMS\Editor\Editor->getButtons() JROOT/libraries/src/Editor/Editor.php:98
5 Joomla\CMS\Editor\Editor->Joomla\CMS\Editor\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:486
6 Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/plugins/editors/codemirror/src/Extension/Codemirror.php:292
7 Joomla\Plugin\Editors\CodeMirror\Extension\Codemirror->displayButtons() JROOT/plugins/editors/codemirror/src/Extension/Codemirror.php:146
8 Joomla\Plugin\Editors\CodeMirror\Extension\Codemirror->onDisplay() JROOT/libraries/src/Editor/Editor.php:195
9 Joomla\CMS\Editor\Editor->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/view/configuration/tmpl/default_invoice.php:94
10 include() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/libraries/mpf/view/html.php:281
11 MPFViewHtml->loadTemplate() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/view/configuration/tmpl/default.php:84
12 include() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/libraries/mpf/view/html.php:250
13 MPFViewHtml->render() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/libraries/mpf/view/html.php:148
14 MPFViewHtml->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/view/configuration/html.php:499
15 OSMembershipViewConfigurationHtml->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/libraries/mpf/controller/controller.php:361
16 MPFController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/controller/controller.php:65
17 OSMembershipController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/libraries/mpf/controller/controller.php:280
18 MPFController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/osmembership.php:46
19 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
20 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
21 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
22 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
23 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
24 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
25 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:61
26 require_once() JROOT/administrator/index.php:32

Possibly ROK Gallery, but it does not appear as a PlugIN.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163645 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
It's an editor xtd plugin as I said. See the path which causes this error JROOT/plugins/editors-xtd/rokgallery/rokgallery.php

So please find and disable the plugin and error will be gone

Tuan

• Mark Hayden
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163646 by Mark Hayden
Disabling all the ROK items listed in the Extension section has fixed it, thanks.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163647 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Or better, updating to latest version of rokgallery, it should fix the issue too (assume the extension is compatible with Joomla 4)

Tuan

• Mark Hayden
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163648 by Mark Hayden
Not sure there was one camptible. So it has been removed for the time being. Trying to keep things simple, with minimal Extensions and Plug Ins.