Share Custom Text Fields

• mburkart01
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #99178 by mburkart01
Share Custom Text Fields was created by mburkart01
I have a site where I installed Membership Pro and Event Bookings software. I have created several custom text fields in Membership Pro that are required for the users complete their registration ( emergency contact name and emergency contact number). Now I want these two fields to show up and populate when a person registers for an event. The only option I can think of is to write an SQL that will copy the data from Membership Pro to Event Bookings. Do you have another option that is built in?

...Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #99181 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Share Custom Text Fields
Hello Mike

You don't have to do it, it is supported out of the box. See documentation at eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/synchro...-data#membership-pro

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: mburkart01

• mburkart01
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #100681 by mburkart01
Replied by mburkart01 on topic Share Custom Text Fields
Tuan,

This is exactly what I need. I have enabled the plug-in but when I go to the Event Booking custom fields page, the "fields mapping" field only contains the fields available in the User Profile, it does not include any of the custom fields that I created in Membership Pro. What am I missing.

Thanks,
...Mike

More
6 years 9 months ago #100710 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Share Custom Text Fields
Then you need to disable the Events Booking - Userprofile plugin . Events Booking can only use one source of data for fill-in registration form

You cannot disable both Events Booking - Userprofile plugin and Events Booking - Membership Pro plugin at the same time

Regards,

Tuan