OS Property support center

Search by Ref

More
11 years 4 days ago #30547 by jc
Search by Ref was created by jc
Hi,

How can i add ref field to mod search? I tried it in ajax search and works, but i would use ref field in module search.

Thanks,

J.C.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 days ago #30551 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Search by Ref
Hi,
When user enter the keyword in the search module, the system will search through the Ref field also. You don't need to add new Ref field.
Thanks
Dam

More
11 years 4 days ago #30560 by jc
Replied by jc on topic Re: Search by Ref
Hi Dam,

Thanks, it works by now.

By other way:

1.- Is there a way to have a link in the menu to each type of property? Example: 1 link only for flata, other for dettacheds, etc.
2.- Howe can i modify the output of the search? It's only show type and category, price, etc. >How can i put there other fields like in the propertoes listing?
3.- In ajax search, when you enter something and press the search icon, it displays what you want. If you press enter, shows differents thing.
4.- If you list, for example 15 properties by config, when you change de number of properties to display in listing in frontend, appears the advanced search. How can i hide this?

Thanks a lot,

J.C.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Dam

More
11 years 4 days ago #30568 by Mr. Dam
1.- Is there a way to have a link in the menu to each type of property? Example: 1 link only for flata, other for dettacheds, etc.
A: Using property listing layout, and select property type in the parameters form

2.- Howe can i modify the output of the search? It's only show type and category, price, etc. >How can i put there other fields like in the propertoes listing?
A: you can edit the listing files in the templates folder
They are :listing.html.tpl.php, grid.html.tpl.php, results.html.tpl.php, results.grid.html.tpl.php
3.- In ajax search, when you enter something and press the search icon, it displays what you want. If you press enter, shows differents thing.
Please send the screenshot.
4.- If you list, for example 15 properties by config, when you change de number of properties to display in listing in frontend, appears the advanced search. How can i hide this?
I am confuse this point, please attach the screenshot.
Dam

More
11 years 4 days ago #30576 by jc
Hi Dam, first, thanks.

Point 1, ok
Point 2, viewing
Point 3 i think is a question of understand. If i type reference 1111 and click in the property that appears in the list, it works ok, goes to property details. If i type ref 1111 and press enter in the keyboard, not click in the property that apperas, it goes to locator search.
Point 4, now i can not reproduce it. Works ok.

A new question, if i use categories link, the results is center, in list format and with a property always alone at bottom. I attached example.
Attachments:

More
11 years 4 days ago - 11 years 4 days ago #30577 by jc
Hi Dam, first, thanks.

Point 1, ok
Point 2, viewing
Point 3 i think is a question of understand. If i type reference 1111 and click in the property that appears in the list, it works ok, goes to property details. If i type ref 1111 and press enter in the keyboard, not click in the property that apperas, it goes to locator search.
Point 4, now i can not reproduce it. Works ok.

A new question, if i use categories link, the results is center, in list format and with a property always alone at bottom. I attached example.

Attachment not found

Last edit: 11 years 4 days ago by jc.

More
11 years 4 days ago #30578 by jc
Point 4 captures. It occurs after use search module.
Attachments:

More
11 years 4 days ago #30580 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
What's your web browser? Can you send me the url of your site?
Thanks
Dam

More
11 years 4 days ago #30583 by jc
Hi Dam,

Occurs with explorer, firefox, chrome... i work in development environment, in local

More
11 years 4 days ago #30604 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Can you please upload your site to one demo hosting so both you and me can check it.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan