OS Property support center

Translate label is and map are not working

• Aydın
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #31526 by Aydın
Hi, I am trying to making new web site.
I have some problem.

Translate label is not working. When ı click the translate label and check a another language for translate ı ama gettin this error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@grandholidayhomes.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Second in frontpage map is not working. If you check the my web site you will see.

www.grandholidayhomes.com/new

And ı have some wish :

1) İn property listing layout must state an province selectable.

Its important for deeper and success link.

2) İmage upload system must be improved. People able to slect multi image in one time. Addin a property is gettin so much time.

3) Your last theme is gut. but must be improved. İmage show system can be like so : www.sahibinden.com/ilan/emlak-konut-sati...lus1-127013122/detay

4) Details show must be improved besaceuse its seems messy.

5) Searhing modul must be improve , View is the most important think in the world now. And your searhing modul must be improved .

And must bee add searh key to price.

avalible calendar is gut but. ı need to change searh avalible date to time . İts so awful. It gettig just angry to people. And ıts making to searh harder.

Thanks for your great component.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #31536 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Regarding to the translator function. I think this is the issue with hosting while it doesn't allow to submit the form with many fields. You can contact with hosting admin to solve this issue or you can modify the language files directly.
1. It's imposible to add deeper location loading in the module parameters.
2. Thank you for your suggestion, i will consider to think about it it near future.
3. Each system will have it's own layout. We don't want to copy theme of other sites.
4. Please send me your site information, because i need to see the details layout in your site.
5. You can search the availability calendar if you want. The configure options are in the OSCalendar tab in Configuration page.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 11 months ago #31539 by Nadia
Dam,
I am having the same issue as far as the map not showing on the listing page. I snoop around the code and found that we have the <div> for map canvas there but there is no content for the div. Could you please let me know what I can put there to make the map appearing on the listing page?

As for most of the questions and wishes above, honestly, I have been using this component for about 2 month now. I have found that this component is one of the best for property listing. It is very easy to customize to suit my client's needs. It is indeed come just like all other components out there, a basic component with all the bells and whistles included.. however, one must know a little about php to be able to mod the component the way they wanted to look right for them. I guess the same rule goes for all other components out there.

In my 2 months of using OSP, have done many customizations and mod to the templates (with the help of Dam off course). And to be quiet honest, some of the features you are seeking can easily be accomplished with a little mods. My already finished details page are nothing look like the original OSP at all. So, the point I am trying to make is, the product is good, and the look is pretty much OSP's signature looks and feels, however if you want to change the looks to suit your taste, it can be mods accordingly fairly easy.

More
10 years 11 months ago #31541 by Mr. Dam
Hi Nadia,
Thank you for your comments, regarding to the problem with Google map, please send your site information with super admin, ftp account to me, i will check the problem for you.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nadia

More
10 years 11 months ago #31555 by Nadia
Well, what can I say, if there is anything I can complain about OS Property, you guys are too damn quick!! My problem resolved already within minutes. I was still snooping around the code but when I refreshed my page, BAM, look like Dam did it again! It is fixed already!
Next time I will find you a harder challenge so at least I don't look like a complete idiot.. lol.. I spent hours trying to figure it out and you just fixed it within minutes.... Thank You! You are the best!!

• Aydın
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #31569 by Aydın
Hi Dam again, Thanks for your quick responsea and very good support.

But, I have same problem, I upload a new property and then map again gone in front page.

I have another problem. when I try to upload 7-9 photos at same times upload system is not working
system is just waiting

I waiting your emergency help. As I tols you before I have 900 + propertis in my portfolio an ı have to add this my web site. So ı need to be quick.

Sorry butI will right here until your image system will upragade :)

Image system must be improved for multi upload as soon as possible.

Thanks

• Aydın
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #31570 by Aydın
And I have another problem.
I am trying to translate to os calendar from management panel but its not working. I am writing in my langugae and when ı click the save all translate is going.

Could you help me please.

Thanks.

More
10 years 11 months ago #31597 by Mr. Dam
Thank you for bug report related to Translator labels in OS Calendar, please contact me to get fixed version of that component.
Regarding to multiple photos upload. After discussing with my team, we have plan to implement that task in the end of this month.
Regards,
Dam

• Aydın
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #31615 by Aydın

Dang Thuc Dam wrote: Thank you for bug report related to Translator labels in OS Calendar, please contact me to get fixed version of that component.
Regarding to multiple photos upload. After discussing with my team, we have plan to implement that task in the end of this month.
Regards,
Dam

This is really good news for me. And ı thought all of the user of Os property. Thanks for your real support.

• Aydın
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #31633 by Aydın
Hi Dam ı Have another problem upload photo. When ı try to upload for one property some photo I can uploading just 19 photos. But in my backend this is 50. Could you help me please.? Thanks.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan