OS Property support center

Notice You must provide at least one recipient ema

More
10 years 8 months ago #34593 by lee
Notice
You must provide at least one recipient email address.

Is the error I am getting when I try and upload a property. I must be missed an email address somewhere, but both company and agent both have emails. As well as the config panel in the back end.

any ides what I am missing ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #34604 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Have you enter the notify email address at the configuration panel of OS Property at backend?
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 8 months ago #34620 by lee
So this is happened after the upgrade to 2.1 the Notify me option is filled in.

Also I have 2 agents and both have lost there properties from there My Profile panel.

Has this happened on any other installs, did I miss something in the upgrade path ?

thanks
lee

More
10 years 8 months ago #34659 by Mr. Dam
Hi Lee,
can you send your site information with super admin account, ftp account to damdt@joomservices.com, i will check the problem for you
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 8 months ago #34680 by lee
HI Dam,

Any news on this, I noticed you were on the site today and just wondered what your thoughts were ?

thanks
lee

More
10 years 8 months ago #34693 by Mr. Dam
Hi Lee,
Yes, my guy is working in your site. But your site is slow, so we must download your site to localhost for checking. It will be better if you can provide ftp account to me. We have difficult in checking the issue through explorer component and slow site.
Regards,
Dam

More
10 years 8 months ago #34695 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
It seems the issue has been solved, please check to confirm it.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 8 months ago #34699 by lee
Morning Dam,

Thank you for all your work. It seems that you can now add a new Property, but I still do not see these properties in the Agent panel where they can Approve, Upgrade, Remove and so on. I can edit a property from the main property list when logged in with the agent who listed them.

Also what was done to resolve this ? was this a issue with just my site or a code issue in general ? I have looked at the database and I can not see any differance between a property that is showing in the Agent panel and a property that is not ? so how does the code work out that it should show a property or not ? I have several properties for one agent and yet only 1 shows in the Agent panel ?

thanks but still have issues as an agent can still not upgrade a property if they wish.
lee

More
10 years 8 months ago #34705 by Mr. Dam
Hi Lee,
it's very difficult to modify the source code in your site. We changed the source code, but it seems no effect. Maybe your cache or something else.
Can you please suggest me another solution so we can solve the issues in your site. Can you send us ftp and turn off the cache?
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 8 months ago #34742 by lee
Good Morning Dam,

Everything is working ok now. You resolved the issues with being able to post a new property.

The issue with it not showing up in the Agents admin panel was that you can add a new property WITH OUT and City even though it is a mandatory field. When you do this even though the property is listed on t he main site it is not listed on the agent panel. Once you add a city then it shows in the agent panel as well.

You need to make the City a mandatory field and not allow the listing to be saved until this field is completed.

Thank you again for your great support

lee

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan