How to use Payment Plugin for Bank Transfer?

• Adra End
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #39481 by Adra End
I need the option for offline payment (bank transfer)

such as for use four options of bank transfer will be used

How to use Payment Plugin for Bank Transfer? there are no options payment plugin parameters for os_offline
thx..
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Adra End.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 1 month ago #43044 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic How to use Payment Plugin for Bank Transfer?
Hello,
Offline Payment plugin will allow you to do this. Just need to go to Components->EShop->System->Messages and click on Offline Message to edit and add your back information there.
Sincerely, Giang

• Impression eStudio
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 5 months ago #71333 by Impression eStudio
Replied by Impression eStudio on topic How to use Payment Plugin for Bank Transfer?
Hi Giang,

I went in "Components->EShop->System->Messages" but I can't find any message with title "Offline Message".
I found your additional extension that you give for payments like "Bank Transfer" and "Cash On Delivery" and installed it successfully.
The problem is that I can't find messages for them. I want the messages to be displayed after the payment and not in email.

These two methods are very important and it seems that a lot of people is trying to find a solution. :(

Regards,
Thanos

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #71596 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic How to use Payment Plugin for Bank Transfer?
Hello Thanos,

They are: Offline Payment Customer Notification Email, Offline Payment Guest Notification Email, Offline Payment Customer Notification Email With Downloadable Products

Sincerely, Giang

• Impression eStudio
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 5 months ago #71613 by Impression eStudio
Replied by Impression eStudio on topic How to use Payment Plugin for Bank Transfer?
Hi Giang,

In the names of these fields I see the world "Email", so I guess that these messages will be displayed to the user in an email. Will these messages be displayed as a "thank you" page in the website after the payment?

Thank you,
Thanos

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #71661 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Thanos,

These messages are only for email. The thank you page is generated from a layout of checkout view: components/com_eshop/themes/default/views/checkout/complete.php

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong