[CSV Adv] Scheme for the CSV for multiple attr/opt

• sys3acc
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #65542 by sys3acc
Hello,

there wasn't enough characters to write the subject out fully.
I need to know how the scheme of the CSV that is to be imported is supposed to be when I want my products to have multiple attributes and options.
Right now if I have multiple columns of, say, 'option_name', only the last one is applied.

And with attributes I have no clue how to form a connection between 'attribute', 'attributegroup', 'product' and 'attribute_value'.
I tried creating the attributegroups and attributes first and this was successful, meaning the attributes were created and they had a connection with the created attributegroups.
But with the second import where I tried to set 'attribute_name' to one of the attributes and 'attribute_value' to the value for this product, the resulting product had no attributes when looking at it from the admin panel.

How do I need to write my CSV to accommodate my needs of multiple attributes and multiple options for one product?

Thank you.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by sys3acc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago #65598 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic [CSV Adv] Scheme for the CSV for multiple attr/opt
Hello,

You should use field separator to specify multiple options and attributes. Example:

option_name: Size;Size;Color;Color;Color
option_value: Small;Medium;Red;Blue;Green
option_price: 1.5;2;3.0;3.5;5.0

with ; is field separator. Same for attributes and attribute groups.

Hope that this will help.
Sincerely, Giang

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #81372 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic [CSV Adv] Scheme for the CSV for multiple attr/opt
Hello,

Today, we release EShop Import Pro to replace EShop CSV Advanced. You can import data from Excel easily with EShop Import Pro now. Please read more about it in the topic: joomdonation.com/forum/add-ons-payment-s...op-csv-advanced.html

Full of documentation is available here now: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/eshop-import-pro

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong