Newsletter problem in fashion pro theme

• Ioannis Kalogerakis
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #74595 by Ioannis Kalogerakis
Newsletter problem in fashion pro theme was created by Ioannis Kalogerakis
THE QUESTIONS
1st question : in the following code that you describe in the fashion template documentation where do we put our email in order me to receive the e-mail of the client and put him in my news letter list
2nd question : does the client takes a feedback email ? (that he is subscribed?)
3rd question : can this module be connected with mailchimp?

Thanks in advance
Ioannis

Follows your newsletter code :

<form id="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" class="validate" action="#" method="post" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" target="_blank">
<div id="mc_embed_signup_scroll"><label for="mce-EMAIL">Nunc massa metus, euismod non, porta nec massa metus</label>
<div class="input-wrap input-append"><input id="mce-EMAIL" class="email" name="EMAIL" type="email" value="" placeholder="Enter Your Email" /> <!-- real people should not fill this in and expect good things - do not remove this or risk form bot signups-->
<div style="position: absolute; left: -5000px;"><input tabindex="-1" name="b_c227de1bac8b3f78827f05026_8dc6f424fa" type="text" value="" /></div>
<button id="mc-embedded-subscribe" class="button btn btn-primary" name="subscribe" type="submit" value="Send"><i class="fa fa-envelope"><span class="text-hide">Send</span></i></button></div>
</div>
</form>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #74707 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Newsletter problem in fashion pro theme
Hello Loannis,

We have already supported you via ticket system. Please following up there to get supports.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong