Tabs Question

• Fotis
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #85955 by Fotis
Tabs Question was created by Fotis
When creating an article in K2 to use in tabs, It doesn't bring it in Paragraph.
It brings the article all in one.

Below is how the article looks on tabs:
This is a test article for the subcategory Kart4all which belongs to category News. Ever wondered what the closest qualifying session in F1 history is? Or which drivers can boast the shortest careers? As the 2016 season enjoys its summer break, we look back through the record books to pick out some of the strangest and most amazing milestones, sequences and partnerships from more than 60 years of Formula One racing... The three most decorated drivers of their generation, Fernando Alonso, Sebastian Vettel and Lewis Hamilton have competed against each other in 167 races (and counting), and scored a combined 226 podiums in that time. Somehow, though, the trio have only ended up on the same podium on three occasions. The first came in the United States in 2012 (pictured), with Hamilton prevailing ahead of Vettel and Alonso. In 2013, meanwhile, Vettel was followed home by Alonso and Hamilton in…

This is how I would like my article:

This is a test article for the subcategory Kart4all which belongs to category News.
Ever wondered what the closest qualifying session in F1 history is? Or which drivers can boast the shortest careers? As the 2016 season enjoys its summer break, we look back through the record books to pick out some of the strangest and most amazing milestones, sequences and partnerships from more than 60 years of Formula One racing...
The three most decorated drivers of their generation, Fernando Alonso, Sebastian Vettel and Lewis Hamilton have competed against each other in 167 races (and counting), and scored a combined 226 podiums in that time. Somehow, though, the trio have only ended up on the same podium on three occasions.
The first came in the United States in 2012 (pictured), with Hamilton prevailing ahead of Vettel and Alonso. In 2013, meanwhile, Vettel was followed home by Alonso and Hamilton...

How can I change this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 8 months ago #86047 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Tabs Question
Hi Fortis,

Sound like this is not related to our EShop Shopping Cart extension so I can not give you any suggestion/solution here.

Sincerely, Giang

• Fotis
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #86076 by Fotis
Replied by Fotis on topic Tabs Question
I posted this question here because there is no topic in particulate about the cart template.
Can you please let me know where to post this issue?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 8 months ago #86106 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Fotis,

But is it related to our extension or template? What's template that you are using on your site?

Sincerely, Giang

• Fotis
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #86332 by Fotis
The is template eshop_fashion_pro.

I'm using a K2 Content plugin, to import the article that I want, and then I'm using on "Advanced Tab" under "Module Style"
The option "t3tabs" from the "Eshop_fashion_pro"

• Fotis
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #86587 by Fotis
Any help with this?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 8 months ago #86774 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Fotis,

If it is related to our Fashion Pro template, please submit a new ticket to EShop category so I will assign support staff to help you.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong