Backend Orders mark paid

• steve martin
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #89124 by steve martin
Backend Orders mark paid was created by steve martin
With me Shop I sometimes need to make orders in backend however I do not see that option. So my workaround was to create a user for that customer, log in as them and select the proper items needed. I then selected Off-Line Payment.
Now when the order is complete it shows a balance due. If I wanted to go in and either "comp" the order or IF I took an offline payment how would I mark this as being paid OR at least change the prices on items to be $0.00 so it does not show as money being owed still.

A backend order, payment,pricing editing feature, I feel, would be a required item. I have used several paid and free e-commerce programs and they had this feature (of the ones I tested)

IF maybe the feature is there and I am not seeing it, please direct me. IF the feature is not there I would like to either A) request it to be added very, very soon or B) Get a quote to have this built for me ASAP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 5 months ago #89381 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Backend Orders mark paid
Hello Steve,

Currently, admin can only change order status at the back-end. They can not add or remove products from order.

In the future, I will try to add full of create/edit orders feature at the back-end side.

Sincerely, Giang

More
7 years 1 month ago #95670 by Clifton Murphy
Replied by Clifton Murphy on topic Backend Orders mark paid
this would be super useful. To be able to edit an order, add a product, give a discount due to any number of reasons. I would personally pay a small fee for this plugin or additional functionality.

Clifton Murphy - Owner
Funny Bug Bees And Wood Works
252-933-4840

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago #95709 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Backend Orders mark paid
OK Clifton!

I will take the time to look at this and let me know.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong