How to make the site to look like the demo?

• Juan Cevallos
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #93021 by Juan Cevallos
How to make the site to look like the demo? was created by Juan Cevallos
Hello, I recently purchased the Eshop extension but I don't know how to make the site to look like the demo: joomdonationdemo.com/eshop/ .

I learned that I need the T3 Framework, so I downloaded the quickstart T3 and tried to add an eshop page. The result is like the attached image:

The off-side canvas doesn't work and when I click on a category or product it shows an error 404. If I make a new site without the quickstart demo of T3 it works but I get style issues. I think its because bootstrap is loaded in both the T3 template and the eshop extension. If I disable bootstrap in the extension it works as expected but obviously the styles are a mess. If I choose the T3 template without bootstrap I get minor annoyances like incorrect button heights. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this issues? or if I can get the demo site would be much better. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Juan
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Juan Cevallos. Reason: Concept error, changed megamenu to off-side canvas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 2 months ago #93718 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic How to make the site to look like the demo?
Hello Juan,

I am sending you the template that we are using on the demo site in the attachment here. You need to install and setup this template to have the site look like demo site.

Hope that this is useful.
Sincerely, Giang
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elkin cano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong