Authorize.net SIM where to set MD5 Hash

• boogers
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #114125 by boogers
Hello,
I'm using Gate Paid for processing CC payments. They have an gateway emulator that works through Authorize.net SIM.

I have purchased and installed the payment plugin. After changing the gateway links in the os_authnetsim.php file I was able to put the checkout into test mode using their demo username and password. It goes as far as letting me hit the process payment button before declining payment. I am assuming this is set up to do that since it is test mode. I'm only providing the info in case it's helpful.

After switching the API Login and Transaction Key to make it live I get a hash mismatch error after it attempts to redirect to their gateway to process the payment.

I have information from Gate Paid stating the MD5 Hash should be "gateway" but when looking at the php file mentioned above I wasn't sure where to put this information.

Any help is appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #114143 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Authorize.net SIM where to set MD5 Hash
Hello Boogers,

Thank you for submitting the ticket here. I am a bit confused about what you want to ask exactly.

Do you have any problem with using EShop Authorize.net SIM payment plugin?

Sincerely, Giang

• boogers
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #114163 by boogers
Replied by boogers on topic Authorize.net SIM where to set MD5 Hash
I reinstalled to make sure I was telling you the correct information.

My setup is as follows:
Credit card processing is through a company called Gate Paid. I use their gateway emulator which requires Authorize.net SIM.

I updated the os_authnetsim.php file for the correct link for the company's gateway emulator. in the plugin settings I add the API Login and Transaction key and set it to live mode. When trying to checkout after it redirects to the payment gateway I get a message on a blank page saying "hash mismatch" with a reference ID number.

Gate Paid provides information of what the MD5 Hash should be set to. I don't see any way to do this in the plugin settings.

I appologize if this is confusing. I have never set up anything like this before.

Thanks

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #114237 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Boogers,

I am sorry but I am not sure if our Authorize.net SIM payment plugin support Gate Paid or not. We also don't support the option to enter MD5 Hash as you want.

If you want to have that, I am afraid that you must look at the source code and modify it as your requirement.

Sincerely, Giang

• boogers
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #114278 by boogers
Replied by boogers on topic Authorize.net SIM where to set MD5 Hash
Hi Giang,

I realized that I did not include the info about the MD5 Hash in the email I sent before buying the payment plugin.

Here's what's on the Gate Paid info page about setting up Authorize.net SIM:
"You will then need to configure the Authorize.Net AIM or SIM payment module with the following credentials:

API ID or Login ID is your gateway username.
Transaction Key is your gateway password.
The MD5 Hash is the word "gateway" without the marks."

Is this something you can make work for me and if so how much would it cost and how long would it take to get ready?

Thanks.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #114577 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello,

I have been trying to help you via ticket system. Please following up there to get my supports.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong