offline payment - doesn't work

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 1 week ago #164646 by gianluca
offline payment - doesn't work was created by gianluca
I try to use this component. In the past I opened a ticket for use Stripe plugin for payments. Now my clients wants to use another unsupported gateway. So I have to choose the offline plugin as the main. The settings was changed, I think, by tech, to execute the ticket and to let Stripe works. And now the offline plugin doesn't work. When a buyer try to make an order, at the payment step no offline payment is possible, only Stripe is possible. How can retourn to the original version? I need to erase that changes. I don't want unse Stripe anymore (it is too expansive). With the offline plugin we can use our gateway that works by LINKS!!
EShop version: 3.8.0
Offline plugin version: 2.5.4
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 5 days ago #164706 by gianluca
Replied by gianluca on topic offline payment - doesn't work
I know that you would like to be paid for this ticket but probably there is an error made when I opened a ticket a long time ago. You cpuld have been made a code changing when I made a ticket in the past to make Stripe working. No we want to use the application without STRIPE. But the application goes in error if I deactivate Stripe!
If I deactivate STRIPE PLUGIN and activate OFFLINE plugin, the following error code comes out by a popup window:

THE FIREWALL LOCK THE SUBMIT BECAUSE THE ERROR PAGE CODE
Can I send the error code by email?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 months 2 days ago #164797 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic offline payment - doesn't work
Dear gianluca,

The reason because in the setting of Shipping Plugins under EShop -> Plugins -> Shipping, you only selected Stripe payment option as available payment options, not Offline.

So please go to edit available shipping plugin to also select offline payment plugin as available payment options to resolve the problem.

Sincerely, Giang

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 1 day ago #164824 by gianluca
Of course I did this change. I activated, it is written in the post that the error comes out when I deactivate the STRIPE plugin and activate OFFLINE plugin.

The problem is not that I cannot do that but the error when I activate the plugin. If you want money tell me please. I can buy another year of subscription but I am unsure that the client wants use this component, he uses online channels to sell and not his ESHOP based website. It is too complicated for him and STRIPE is still too expansive for the market. I am attaching the images of the error. 
Attachments:

• gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 1 day ago #164826 by gianluca
I tried to install another duplicated (by you) offline plugin. Now I have two offline plugins and the error comes out again. Try to buy something, I would retourn to the main original settings. Probably, when you changed the configuration (see one of my tickets), you altered the configuration? Could you think about it? And how much for a payment ticket? We have to decide to use or not this application.
--OR-- is there a coupon to renew the licence? Or we have to buy it again?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #164913 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic offline payment - doesn't work
Dear Gianluca,

Thank you for updating EShop to resolve the problem. If you need any other helps, don't hesitate to let me know via ticket system.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong