Category Tree parent category and Category Tree sub category

• Brian Faries
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #142414 by Brian Faries
Is it possible when Category Tree menu item, that when clicking on the sub category titles under that menu item that the sub categories are in category tree format as well? Currently it goes to a Category table layout.  I know I can create a Category Tree menu item to each sub category, but we have a couple hundred categories and that would not be manageable.

Such as, when creating a Category Tree menu item to a parent category that contains sub categories, that shows the sub categories in a tree list with each sub category documents under each of the sub categories.  If one of the sub categories has 3rd level sub categories under it, and I click on a sub category's title under the Category Tree menu item it takes me to the 3rd level category but in a category table format.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greg Garrison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #142422 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Currently, when you click on category title, it will bring you to Category page where the documents of that category showing. I am afraid that we haven't gotten solution to show tree list with parent-child categories as you expect
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Faries

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam