Edocman or Document seller?

• Francesco
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 10 months ago #64694 by Francesco
Edocman or Document seller? was created by Francesco
Hi. I use already Edocman and i am very satisfied but now i need to choose if user have to buy document before download it and i need also the feature to assign document to specific user(s) like Edocman does already. I noticed that document seller allows selling documents and assign it to specific user(s), correct? But i am afraid that it doesn't allow that authorized users create document from front end and assign it to specific user(s) like right now Edocman works.
Can you reply me?
And if it is so could you add the feature to create document from front end and assign it to specific user(s) too?
Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #64708 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Edocman or Document seller?
Hi Francesco

Unfortunately, Documents Seller doesn't have the features you are asking for (like in EDocman), so you could not use it. Maybe you will have to use both the two extensions on the same site. So for normal documents, you just submit it in EDocman. For documents which you want to sell, you submit it in Documents Seller.

That's the only solution I can think of for now

Tuan

• Francesco
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #64714 by Francesco
Replied by Francesco on topic Edocman or Document seller?
Hi. Use both? No i think it is too much. Also my coworkers work with my site and they do that only on front end and i wish i have only a component that manage this scenario. So i think that if you add that feature to Documents seller it would be great.
Let me know your considerations please so we evaluate how it is possible realize it.
Best regards
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Francesco.

Moderators: Mr. Dam