No 'View' button displayed on Table Layout

• Mike
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #67138 by Mike
Hi Folks,
I upgraded from EDocman version 1.5.2, to EDocman version 1.7.0, and ALSO from Jooml 2.5.28 to Jooml 3.4.3

In the OLD version, I have an Edocman menu option of "Table Layout" which shows the table for a category, then when a document is clicked on, to displays another screen where the buttons: "Back", "Download" and "View" are all available.

In the NEW version, I also have a menu option of "Table Layout" which shows the table, BUT when a document is clicked on, ONLY the Windows "Open / Save" dialog appears
it wants to Download the document by default.

Has the "View" option been removed from the EDocman version 1.7.0?

In my Configuration, I have set:
  • Load jQuery Library YES
  • Load Twitter Bootstrap YES
  • Hide Download Button NO
  • Show View Button YES

I searched through the forum, and found this: joomdonation.com/forum/edocman/45716-tab...t-working.html#56101
I downloaded that PHP file and uploaded it to the server, but no difference..... so I then deleted it again and went back to the original PHP file.

I can still use the Windows "Open / Save" dialog to view the document, but this is a bit clunky, and dosen't look as professional as having the 'View' button.

Is there maybe something I have missed in the configuration?

thanks,
Mike

.....and society inscribe on its banners...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #67179 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic No 'View' button displayed on Table Layout
Hi Mike

Could you please help submitting a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and the link to the page so that I can check your settings to see what's wrong and correct it to get it works ?

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike

• Mike
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #67227 by Mike
Thanks Tuan.... I will try to get around this using a different method..... If I have any difficulty i will raise a ticket, but I know how busy you are, and dont want to add any work for you!!! :-) :-)

thanks again,
MIke

.....and society inscribe on its banners...

Moderators: Mr. Dam