All questions about EDocman extension

Download button not visible in category table

• S Ellison
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #71547 by S Ellison
Using EDocman version 1.7.1, my category tables are not showing the 'download' button.
I have traced this to the use of the class "icon-download" (and not "edocman-icon-download") in the page source**. The class was not set to give the download glyph. The image (presumably for use when bootsrap is not loaded?) appears as a comment.

A workround for now was to insert '.icon-download,' before '[class^="edocman-icon-"]' at line 383 of style.css, and also insert '.icon-download' before the '.edocman-icon-download' class around line 520; the download icon then appears and is usable.

This looks like a small bug in a table layout, though I have not yet tracked down the source code problem.

**An example is at documents.foodauthenticity.uk/index.php/case-studies ; search for 'icon-download' in the page source.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #71550 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Download button not visible in category table
Hi,
Thank you for your notice. In fact, this problem only happens on several templates. So we can't update problem into core of Edocman package. But your solution is great for anyone who have the same problem.
We are really appreciate your idea.
Best regards,
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam