Edocman and sh404SEF

• NICK_Q
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #77141 by NICK_Q
Edocman and sh404SEF was created by NICK_Q
Hi Tuan,

hope you are well?

Can you please update me on using eDocman with sh404SEF recently I have noticed some problems with these two both installed and I have multiple sites with both installed as standard!
if I use the "default Handler" for this component within sh404SEF configuration it is throwing an error:

E.G.
Warning: require_once(/home/sites/xxxxxx.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_edocman/helpers/edocman.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/xxxxxx.com/public_html/components/com_sh404sef/sef_ext/com_edocman.php on line 27 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/sites/xxxxxx.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_edocman/helpers/edocman.php' (include_path='/home/sites/xxxxxx.com/public_html/plugins/system/shlib/shl_packages//ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library:.:/usr/share/pear55:/usr/share/php') in /home/sites/xxxxxx.com/public_html/components/com_sh404sef/sef_ext/com_edocman.php on line 27

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #77170 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Edocman and sh404SEF
Hi Nick,
Edocman is working well with Joomla Sef mode, so you can disable Sh404sef with Edocman extension.
Thanks
Dam

More
7 years 1 month ago #95927 by arcascomputing
Replied by arcascomputing on topic Edocman and sh404SEF
Is there any chance of getting a proper sh404SEF plugin written for Edocman?

More
7 years 1 month ago #95928 by arcascomputing
Replied by arcascomputing on topic Edocman and sh404SEF
Paid for of course.

More
6 years 7 months ago #102962 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Edocman and sh404SEF
Hi,
If you still are interested in this integration, please submit ticket on category: Edocman and we will discuss about this work.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam