All questions about EDocman extension

Related documents - by tag

More
8 years 1 month ago #78039 by Kevin
Related documents - by tag was created by Kevin
I know there is module to display documents in specific categories, but my client wants to show a list of documents that contain the same tags.

Can you imagine a way to do this?
If it doesn't exist would you be prepared to develop it if I paid you?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #78099 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Related documents - by tag
Hi,
Your idea is great, i will consider to find solution to implement it as soon as possible
Thanks
Dam

More
8 years 1 month ago #78126 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Related documents - by tag
That's great Dam thanks.

So not wishing to complicate matters further but here's the background on this request.
My client is a big blue chip aviation company and the European division want to implement a document management solution that they can own rather than using the solution they have in North America. However the Americans have the ultimate say over everything so whatever we implement has to be top notch and fit in with their style guides etc. The North American solution is really nice and uses Uberflip. So their expectations will be that whatever we implement will look as nice (that's down to me) and have similar functionality and they have explicitly stated that the solution must show related documents.

The uberflip versions shows the related documents with a thumbnail and description :)

I am happy to discuss paying you to accelerate this feature.

Thanks
Kevin

Moderators: Mr. Dam