All questions about EDocman extension

No Facebook share icon

• LineMine
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #113486 by LineMine
No Facebook share icon was created by LineMine
Hi
This post has a few different issues included, but I thought i would bundle them all together.

Firstly, for some reason there is no share button for Facebook appearing on documents. I'm getting the Twitter button and the G+ button but no Facebook eg, here: www.linemine.com/drawings/shoe-rack-plan

Second, the Twitter share button created 2 identical links....?

Third, I realise this is a template issue, but I would really like a pointer on maybe some CSS that would sort out the Licence issue. You can see that here: www.linemine.com/drawings/rebate-drawer-model
and also in the attachment.

Lastly, and this is a feature request so different to the above, but I wonder if you have considered the possibility of linking the owner of a document to their profile? This would be great for Easysocial and Community Builder, which I use. I'm guessing it would just need a couple of simple plugins for each extension, maybe?

Thanks for your help, in advance, and also for such a great component. It is really going to make a huge difference to my website. Great work.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #113523 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic No Facebook share icon
Hi,
Can you please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. I'll check the issues for you
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: LineMine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam