All questions about EDocman extension

popup off centre in mobile view

• LineMine
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #126566 by LineMine
popup off centre in mobile view was created by LineMine
Hi
A very big thank you first of all for the new version of Edocman which includes a link to the owner profile for Cb etc. Works great :)

I have a small CSS problem with the popup window which appears if I want public users to provide their email address and name, without signing up as members. The popup is fine on desktop, but is way off to the right on mobiles.

Looking at it in Firebug, I think the issue may be a big left margin, but I'm not that good with CSS so maybe not.

I don't provide backend access by the way, so hoping you can just resolve this without.

a download button for public access is enabled here: www.linemine.com/drawings/furniture/chairs/step-stool-plan

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mr. Dam
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 9 months ago #126602 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic popup off centre in mobile view
Hi,
Could you please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. I will check the problem with your modal on mobile.
Thanks
Dam

• LineMine
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #126611 by LineMine
Replied by LineMine on topic popup off centre in mobile view
Hi
You must have missed the part in my post that stated that I never give 3rd party admin access, I'm afraid. Developers I have dealt with in the past usually have no problem with this, and most issues can be sorted out by just using addons like Firebug, I believe.
I hope you will be able to sort this in the same way.
Thanks

Moderators: Mr. Dam