All questions about EDocman extension

Error accessing the categories

• Christian Drehmann
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 1 week ago #163059 by Christian Drehmann
Error accessing the categories was created by Christian Drehmann
Hello,

I am currently having a problem accessing the categories.
As soon as I call up this item in the menu, an error appears.
In debugging it looks like this:

I am using Joomla 5.0.1 and edocman 1.25.2

0 Class "EdocmanModelCategories" not found

Call Stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/administrator/components/com_edocman/model/override/categories.php:182include_once()JROOT/libraries/loader.php:6253JLoader::_load()JROOT/libraries/loader.php:5964JLoader::_autoload() 5class_exists()JROOT/administrator/components/com_edocman/libraries/rad/model/model.php:1106OSModel::getInstance()JROOT/administrator/components/com_edocman/libraries/rad/controller/controller.php:4167OSController->getModel()JROOT/administrator/components/com_edocman/libraries/rad/controller/controller.php:3378OSController->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_edocman/controller/controller.php:509EDocmanController->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_edocman/libraries/rad/controller/controller.php:30610OSController->execute()JROOT/administrator/components/com_edocman/edocman.php:4711require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:7112Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:7313Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:36114Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:15015Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:19516Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:30617Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:5818require_once()JROOT/administrator/index.php:32
otherwise I have not discovered any other errors.

Thanks for help.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #163067 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Error accessing the categories
Hi Christian,
Could you please submit ticket on category: Edocman, we will check and help you to solve the issue
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam