options radio buttons / check boxes not appearing

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #41051 by spitjack
In getting started, I have set up a product added image, and options for the first product. I have specified the options to display a radio button - but no buttons are displayed. The host website is J3.2 and the framework is T3. What would you recommend?

I think this component is going to be perfect for my needs. :) Would love to get this small problem solved.

(eshop)

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by spitjack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #41054 by spitjack
RESOLVED with the help of your excellent documentation. I found what I was doing wrong.

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 3 months ago #41062 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Re: options radio buttons / check boxes not appearing
Hi again,
That is really great. While using EShop, if you need any more helps, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong