Issues with Product Uploads

• Tim Smith
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 days ago #62867 by Tim Smith
Issues with Product Uploads was created by Tim Smith
We are running EShop ver 1.3.2 and CSV Advanced ver 1.0.1. We recently upgraded to a WIN7 desktop and changed the Excel macro that formats our product data for upload. Since then we have not been able to get a successful product upload. A new random product category, '1', was created and existing product categories were corrupted (deleted images and shortened descriptions). Product uploads have resulted in deletion of random items.

Suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 days ago #62883 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Issues with Product Uploads
Hello Tim,

1. Please update EShop to latest version 1.3.8

2. Please submit a new ticket to send me the site information and the back-end log-in account to your site so I can help you to check.

Sincerely, Giang

• Tim Smith
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #63308 by Tim Smith
Replied by Tim Smith on topic Issues with Product Uploads
Giang,

Since the update to the latest version of EShop and your test upload of our product updates our store continues to experience problems. I have posted details of these issues on the support ticket on May 19 & 20 but have not heard back. As our store has been corrupted by the last upload, this is an important issue for us.

What do you recommend?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 11 months ago #63332 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Tim,

Sorry for a bit delaying. I had some individual works for few days so I could not work so much. I will try to check the ticket and get back to you on next 1-2 days.

Sincerely, Giang

• Tim Smith
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #63631 by Tim Smith
Giang,

It's now been over 2 weeks since my first report of the problems with our store and 5 days since your last response. Since upgrading to the latest version of EShop and your last upload of our product listing the store categories remain corrupted and out item count is incorrect (items are missing).

The Support Ticket I submitted at your request remains unresolved.

What can be done to repair our store and get the CSV Advanced uploads to work correctly?

More
8 years 10 months ago #64540 by Lamont Blake
Replied by Lamont Blake on topic Issues with Product Uploads
Have you made any progress with this. I recently purchased this and am running into issues with the images.

• Tim Smith
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #64541 by Tim Smith
I have not gotten any updates for over 3 weeks now. I got our store looking more or less functional by hand editing the categories to restore images and descriptions. After Giang's last product upload with CSV Advanced products are still missing in the online store, featured products overlap in the web page (we're now displaying only 1 featured product to minimize this) and the 'Empty Shopping Cart' message box is always open and overlaps Categories and Products. We've minimized this by displaying Categories 1 across.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 days ago #81373 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello,

Today, we release EShop Import Pro to replace EShop CSV Advanced. You can import data from Excel easily with EShop Import Pro now. Please read more about it in the topic: joomdonation.com/forum/add-ons-payment-s...op-csv-advanced.html

Full of documentation is available here now: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/eshop-import-pro

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong