Purchasing Services Rather Than Products

• abarrow
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #74871 by abarrow
Hi all,
I'm a long time Events Booking user, but I'm new to Eshop. I've always appreciated the support from the team - you guys are the best!

I'm just looking for some ideas: I have an upcoming event that I'm selling shirts and other clothing for. Eshop looks perfect for that, and the client is very pleased with what they have seen so far.

They gave me a challenge, however: During their event (2 months long) they will be required to pick up participants at the airport and drop them off. Of course, from each one the will need to know arrival date, flight number, number of travelers, etc. What I would really like to do is to make this service one of the things that people can purchase online through Eshop, so we can require them to pre-pay for their airport transfer.

I'd just like some ideas from those who are more experienced with this product. Do you know of a way I might do this?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #75437 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Purchasing Services Rather Than Products
Hello Abarrow,

Thank you for using our extension and EShop. However, EShop does not support the pre-pay feature as you ask. You can read full of online documentation for EShop here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/ .

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong