Add a link on the brand name (manufacturer)

• Richard Martin
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #78649 by Richard Martin
Add a link on the brand name (manufacturer) was created by Richard Martin
Hi there!

There is a way to add a link on the "Brand" name linked to the manufacturer page in the product page?

I will use Eshop to sell books on my Web site. I want to use the "Manufacturer" manager to manage the authors of my books. So the "Manufacturer" will be the "Author" for my online shop. On a product page, I want to see the title of the book, the author (manufacturer / brand), the ISBN (SKU) and the price.

All is already OK, but Eshop does not add a link automatically on the "brand name" linked to the manufacturer page. What I really want, it's when I view a product, if I click on the author name (Manufacturer / brand name), i see the photo, the bio of the author (logo & description of the manufacturer), and all related products below. This manufacturer page exist if I create a menu item to the manufacturer or if I use the eshop manufacturer module, but I would like to have a simple link directly on the manufacturer/brand directly from the product page. (See my screen capture.)

In short, if I'm seeing a Stephen King book, I want to be able to click on the "Stephen King" name to view the "Stephen King manufacturer page (with photo and bio) and all the books related to Stephen King.

It's possible to quickly modify something to have a link on the brand name on a product page?

Thank you and sorry for my very bad english!

Richard
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Richard Martin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #78674 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Add a link on the brand name (manufacturer)
Hi again Richard,

We have been already supporting via ticket system.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong