What is wrong with Eshop?

• Crussefond Jean-Michel
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #79475 by Crussefond Jean-Michel
What is wrong with Eshop? was created by Crussefond Jean-Michel
:angry:

Hi Giang,

First, this would be nice of you to send me a notification when you answer to my questions. Then about "Weight shipping method", I read these explanations a dozen time and there is really not much to understand but it does'nt work. I think I have explained the situation in details clearly enough with added attachments to show that there is a problem and the only thing you have to say is just sending me back to these explanation. You are just insulting me…I asked you a precise question about the "l" sign in weight setting field and you do not answer to me.
Then I have an other complaint this time. As I wanted to set up the translations since all the work I had done before updating to Eshop 2.0.2 had been lost, I'm now discovering that it is impossible to do it. You messed completely this function in the new version. I hope I will not have other bad surprises when I will go further and that you will not just tell me to consult the manual this time.

JM
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #79755 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic What is wrong with Eshop?
Hi again Michael,

I have already supported you via ticket system. Please continue to following up there to get my supports.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong